Chapter 24

*Dream*

I was running in the forest I could hear growling behind I skidded to a stop as I found myself stumbling across a cliff I turned to look behind me when I saw bluish glowing eyes staring at me soon a wolf stalked out of the shadows, revealing a beautiful black wolf with blue eyes I took my chances and stuck my hand out. The wolf cautiously walked up to my hand sniffing it after a moment it nuzzled it allowing me to stroke its soft fur after a moment I talked out loud, “what’s your name beautiful?” I studied the wolf, “how about fluffy?” I jokingly said getting a growl in return, “how about shadow?” I thought aloud I felt her nestle against my mid-section cuddling up to me making me smile, “alright Shadow it is then.” I stroked her fur for a while longer.

*End of Dream*

I gently pried my eyes open as I felt my bed dip when a new weight was added to it, “Luna breakfast is ready, time to get up.” I groaned rubbing the sleep from my eyes, “alright I’m up I'll be down in a moment Henry.” I rolled out of bed once he left. I stood groaning as my stiff back let out a loud crack I sighed looking in a mirror and smoothed down my hair then headed down to the kitchen area seeing Regina hand Henry a plate of eggs and bacon and she smiled at me when she saw me, “good morning Luna did you sleep well?” I nodded, “I did thank you for letting me stay.” she nodded, “you can stay here anytime you watch Henry if you would like to continue watching him.” she raised a brow at me and I was shocked that she actually trusted me enough to continue watching her son I chewed my lip, “it was a blast watching him last night I’ll watch him anytime for the short while I’m in town.” her face scrunched up in confusion, “you aren’t staying?” she sound kind of sad I nodded, “yeah I don’t belong here I’m sorry.” I looked down, remembering how Jefferson forgot about me, “I came to see if he remembered me but he didn’t.” my voice cracked and she came over and caressed my face, “oh I’m sorry I wish I didn’t affect you this bad I just wanted to hurt him.” I looked at her strangely, “what do you mean?” she sighed, “I cast a curse making everyone forget their loved ones seeing you like this hurts me so I guess I can give him back his memories.” she placed her hand on my forehead closing her eyes, “just think about the person that you want their memories to return.” I thought about Jefferson hoping this would actually work. Soon her eyes popped open and she smiled at me, “that should have done the trick. Will you still be willing to watch Henry though?” I nodded, “of course you guys grew on me a little bit and I’ll head out now.” she nodded then hugged me and I walked over to Henry hugging him, “see ya soon.” he smiled nodding I grabbed my jacket and headed over to Jefferson’s mansion hoping that it actually work.