Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of J.A.R.V.I.S. saying, "Luna it is time for you to get up and ready for school." I groaned sitting up and grabbed a random shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. I headed to the kitchen and grabbed one of Thor's smor flavored poptarts while grabbing my backpack and head to the garage meeting Happy, "alright time to go to hell." I mumbled under my breath I got in the passengers side and watched the scenary pass until we came to a stop at New York High School at I climbed out waiting for Happy to drive away before heading into the school immediately I was greeted with being tripped and fell as my bookbag was snatched off my back. I looked and saw Angelica going through my bag and when she didn't find anything she just threw the contents onto the ground the crowd around me seperated and I slowly picked up my things knowing I would be late to class and get detention. I got to the class and the teacher said, "Miss.Kremer please say after class." I sat in the back per usual and put my hood up ignoring everyone around me. the class flew by and I stayed after class, "I'm sorry Mrs.Roman it won't happen again." and left her class with the detention slip.                                                                                                                                                                                                 *Time Skip to Lunch*                                                                                                                   I sat at my table alone and just pushed around the food since it wasn't good when I felt something poured over me and I realized it was milk I spun around and saw that it was Brittany, "I should have been adopted not you, you little freak." I lost my cool and slapped her sending her to the ground she held her cheek and stood up slapping me back I glared at her and I accidently sent her flying across the room. I walked over grabbing her hair and whispered into her ear, "don't fuck with me Brittany." then the teachers came over and dragged me to the office and the pricipal didn't look happy, "so the witnesses say that you attacked Brittany unprovoked." I gritted my teeth together, "watch the footage and see what happened." he sighed, "you're suspended for two weeks for this action I've already called Ms.Maximoff to pick you up." I grabbed my bag and stormed to the front of the building where Wanda was waiting for me, "what were you thinking attacking someone for no reason." I chuckled, "really Wanda you're gonna believe that wow thanks for believing in me." I started walking off without her and closing my eyes for a minute wishing I was in my room alone and when I opened them I was in my room. I threw my bag and sat on my bed rubbing my face trying not to cry Steve and Nat walked into my room, "training starts in 15 minutes don't be late." Steve had a disappointed look in his eyes.