Chapter 6

I sighed getting dressed in my work out clothes and walked to the training area where Steve and Nat where waiting for me. I crossed my arms and asked, "what's first and why are you here Steve no offense but I thought it was supposed to be Bucky?" Steve motioned to the ring behind me, "sparring I want to see what you got and Bucky had some arrons to run." I sighed climbing into the ring when Wanda walked in with Tony in toe, "I think she should spar with him without his suit and she won't use her powers." then she walked back out without even glancing at me I cleared my throat and said, "alright Stark get your ass in here." and Steve immediately said, "language." making me shake my head Tony climbed into the ring mocking me, "the little girl thinks she can take me on." I did the same thing I did to Brittany except I applied more pressure then let go, "let's actually spar now." I stood up and he followed suite I threw a punch and it connected with his jaw making him stumble and him look at me in shock, "what is the almighty Tony Stark scared of a little girl?" I mocked him he charged at me and I side stepped him and flipped him over onto his back this continued for a few moments when I accidently started to read his mind and heard god she is pathetic can Loki just send this freak back obviously the bullies at school can't do their job properly. I gritted my teeth and I grabbed Tony hiptossing him to the mat and straddled him continously punching him and I heard Steve yell, "Luna stop!" tears streamed down my face and he tried to pry me off but I used my strength and clung to Tony still punching him I had broken his nose and busted his lip but I didn't stop even when I heard Steve yell to J.A.R.V.I.S. "GET BUCKY DOWN HERE NOW." soon I felt arms wrap around me and I saw the metal arm and turned around sobbing into his chest. Steve picked up Tony taking him to the medical area but I didn't care I just sobbed into Bucky's chest and soon my father arrived, "as much as I want to congratulate you why did you beat Tony up so bad?" I shook my head, "you wouldn't understand and tried to walk to my room when he grabbed my arm, "try me." I bit my lip trying to contain my tears, "just take me back get Brittany or someone not messed up as I am." I jerked my arms away from him and teleported to my spot in the middle of woods sobbing into my knees, "why am I so fucked up." I heard footsteps quickly approaching but I didn't turn around and soon enough a rag went over my mouth and everything went black.