He Has a Kid??

I've been gone for a while, I apologize but have this bb fic lmao

Peter Stark, the heir to Stark Industries, not even old enough to understand that. Though many would agree that the four-year-old is a genius, he didn't exactly place that he is a big part of the future yet.

Peter was somewhat of a clingy child. Not in a bad way, but he was very possessive of his father. Many days Tony would bring Peter down with him when he went to check on the workers. The workers adored Peter. They always gushed about his curls, dimples, his small frame, and even the way he was attached to things. Peter always brought his favorite stuffed toy, a dragon, on their adventures to see the workers.

Peter had been sick this week. Not just stuffy nose and achy body sick. No, Peter was throwing up left and right, he had a fever, and was extremely clingy. Tony didn't know what he was going to do. He couldn't leave him because Pepper was off on a trip, but he also had an Avengers meeting. And none of the Avengers knew about Peter. Tony sighed tiredly. It seemed that there wasn't actually a choice. Today, the Avengers meet Peter Stark.

Tony woke Peter up, earning soft whines, which broke his heart.

"I know, bug, I know," Tony murmured softly as he gathered the toddler in his arms. Peter instantly snuggled into his chest. Tony placed a loving kiss on his head. He carried Peter to the kitchen, where the medicine was already set out. Tony made Peter take stomach soother and fever-reducing medicine. Peter pulled a face at the taste, causing Tony to chuckle softly. He then brought Peter back to his room to dress him.

He put Peter in a long-sleeved shirt with black sleeves and iron-man pajama pants. He put fluffy socks on his feet. Tony smiled at his handiwork, Peter looking comfortable. Tony handed Peter his stuffed dragon, which Peter promptly stuffed his face in. Then, Tony wrapped Peter up with the Avengers throw blanket from his bed and rested him on his hip.

"Where?" Peter mumbled from the mess of comfort he was. Tony glanced down at him, love dancing in his eyes. He pushed some curls out of Peter's face before answering.

"I've got a meeting today, love," Tony answered as he walked to the kitchen. Peter hummed in response before resting his head on Tony's shoulder. Tony made peppermint water in a sippy cup and gave it to Peter before grabbing an applesauce tube thingy (Idk lol) and tucking it between the two. Then, he headed towards the elevator. This was going to be a mess and 3/4. Tony knew that they were late already, but he honestly couldn't care about how late, the team would be fine. When the elevator reached the conference floor, Tony stepped out, careful to not joust Peter too much. He quickly found himself in front of the meeting door, the curtains drawn to ensure privacy.

Tony took a calming breath, glanced at Peter, who was sucking on the peppermint water with half-lidded eyes, before opening the door. The first person Tony saw was Happy, Who gave a surprised look at the sight of Peter. Tony ignored it. The chatter from the team cut off abruptly and Tony turned towards them.

"Let's do this quickly," Tony grumbled as he took a seat, adjusting peter so that the toddler was sitting on his lap. Peter stared at the team as he leaned into his father's chest.

"Uh, Tony, who is that?" Clint asked as Tony reached down to grab the fallen applesauce. Tony sat up.

"This is Peter. He's my son," Tony said as he opened the applesauce and gave it to Peter, who placed his peppermint water on the table in order to grab the food.

"Eat it slowly, bub, don't want to make you sick," Tony murmured. Peter nodded before sucking on the applesauce.

"You have a son?" Steve questioned. Tony rolled his eyes.

"That's what I just said, yes," Tony replied, watching as Clint made faces at Peter. Peter giggled at Clint before hiding his face in his dragon. Tony ran his finger's through Peter's hair, shooting a smile at Clint.

"How come we've never met him?" Sam asked, confused. Natasha raised an eyebrow at him.

"He doesn't have to share his whole life with us, bird-brain," Natasha reprimanded. Tony gave her a grateful smile.

"Besides, I've met him before. In fact, I was with them last night. Hi Peter," Rhodey said. Peter peeked up from hiding his face and grinned at Rhodey. 

"Feeling any better, buddy?" Rhodey questioned. Peter shook his head. Tony placed a kiss on Peter's forehead.

"We're getting there, though. Now, can we please start this meeting so I can get my sick child back to bed?"

And so they started the meeting.

Okay, I know, I've been gone for aaagggeeesssss~

But I literally had the biggest writer's block of my entire life lmao

My therapist keeps telling me to update as well, it is still weird to me that my therapist knows about my book I-

Okay, anyway YEET

P.S. You should totally join our discord server! We have a ton of things there, like writing help, homework help... mental help. Help in general. Anyway, I'd love to get to know you guys! Heres the link <3

https://discord.gg/4RJE5r3