Bloody Hands

Peter stared at his hands, the sticky substance covering them. He gagged as his stomach turned. Whose blood was it anyway? Was it his? The kid he saved? The enemies? God, he hoped it was his. If it was his, where was it coming from? The adrenaline in his system isn't letting him feel anything yet. Did he check over the kid? Did he hurt the enemy?? He couldn't bare the thought of hurting someone.

"Alright kid, what you got there?" Tony asked through the coms. The fight was coming to an end nicely.

"I-um... There's blood, but I don't know who its from..." Peter mumbled.

"Jesus. Someone get to him," Tony ordered. A few seconds later, Natasha was at his side. His adrenaline was wearing off. His body ached, his side felt like it was stabbed. He turned to Natasha.

"I think its mine," he said as he stumbled back. Natasha grabbed his for arms to quickly balance him. Peter fell into her instead. She easily brought them to the ground and waited for medical help, she kept whispering soothing words into his ear.

Jfc I'm so tired but like, sleep doesn't want me :,( oh welllllll I just keep looking at George's squid hat for some reason???

Tony was the first to get to them once the battle ended. The suit disappeared and he positioned himself so that Peter's head was in his lap. Geez, this kid never catches a break. Peter stared at him with glassy eyes. Bruce finally made it and patched him up.

EEEUUUUGHHGGKKCC