BrUcE bAnNeR¿

Bruce was having an awful day. His experiment blew up in his face and he's just been beating himself up all day. He was in the middle of making a sandwich when he heard something clatter. He turned quickly and sighed. It was a kid, gaping at him.

"Oh. My. God. You're-"

"The Hulk, yes," Bruce answered tiredly. The kids and adults only knew him as the Hulk. Then, Tony walked in and saw the situation. He snorted.

"Not how I wanted you guys to meet, but, this works. Hey, who put the plate on the floor?" Tony was ignored as the  kid continued to gape.

"Would you like a picture to show your friends that you've met the Hulk?" Bruce asked. Tony snapped his eyes to Bruce.

"The Hulk? Dude, he's freaking out about Bruce, not the big guy," Tony said sympathetically.

"About me?'

"Oh my God yes! Can I please get a picture?? Ned will be so jealous that I met the Bruce Banner!" Bruce felt his heart melt. Someone wanted a picture with him. Not the Avenger. Not the Hulk. Bruce Banner. Bruce decided that he officially loved this kid.

He did take a picture, Tony smiling behind the phone the whole time. Next, Tony suggested all going down to the lab. Bruce was about to refuse because he was still rattled about that morning, but when Peter turned to him with the most adorable hopeful look, he couldn't refuse.

In the lab, Tony's lab, Bruce was introduced to a big project they were working on. Well, big idea. The project itself was small. Tony set Peter to work before turning to his friend.

"So, how do you like him," Tony asked. Bruce hadn't taken his eyes off said kid.

"He's great," Bruce whispered. Tony smiled, another person added to the Peter Parker Protection Squad.

"You know we're making this because he's getting bullied," Tony mumbled.

There was almost a code green.