Peter Needs Some Caring

Peter was a special kid. With abilities and all. I mean, what about that time that Tony found him on the ceiling... In his sleep.

*does the weird flashback music thingy, idk xD*

"Peter, its fucking, four in the morning. Friday told me you were on the ceiling, why the hell- Peter?" Tony realised that Peter wasn't even acknowledging him. It was when Peter started walking that he realised what was happening. The almost mechanical movements gave it away.

I kinda want waffles...

"Dammit, why can't you sleepwalk like normal? Jesus,"

*hah yeet*

Tony never did get him down. Peter walked down himself, eventually. But that was only one perk of this kid. The Avengers will soon see that too.

Hi! Just Jax here! How about take a short break? Get some water! A snack? Take care of yourself beans!!

It was Friday, the day Peter would usually come to the tower. But holy crap, today has been a bad day. He walked into the elevator and closed his eyes. His head was throbbing. The doors opened to the common floor, where it was thankfully quiet. The team was sprawled on the couch, watching a movie. They all looked as the elevator dinged. Peter shuffled out.

"Hey Pete!" Tony called. He didn't miss the wince that Peter gave before he responded.

"Hey Mr. Stark," he mumbled before hanging his bag up on the hook.

"I'm gonna go to my room," Peter informed. Tony hummed, realising what was going on. When Peter's door shut, he talked to Friday.

"Tell me if it gets to the point, kay?" Friday agreed. Not even ten minutes later, her voice came on, urgent.

"Mr. Stark, Peter seems to be having an overload, would you like me to start the Sensory Overload Protocol?" Friday asked. Tony agreed quickly. As he stood up, the blinds shut, the lights dimmed, and all electronics were shut off, including the movie.

"Hey!" Was scattered about the Avengers. Tony sharply shushed the team before shooing them all out.

My cat has her winter fur (not Luna, Zelda) and I've been really anxious lately, and she's not one to like, want to be petted or anything, but she sat next to me and let me pet her when I almost had a panic attack. Gotta love her ^-^

They waited for a while, before Tony was alerted that Peter was okay now. Boy did the team have some serious questions.

Peter was a mess of energy. Most of it being nervous energy. The team quickly found that out when they decided to surprise visit Peter and Tony in the lab. Peter was all over the place. A stuttering mess. So when he walked in one day, subdued, everyone was instantly suspicious. Spiderman had taken a pretty bad beating the night before. Natasha was being oddly protective of Peter. Clint was throwing him worried looks. And Tony? Tony was full on mothering him. God, it was so weird.

Ugh, night. Get ready for some WHUMP tomorrow lol sick Peter!!