>:3

Peter gasped, eyes burning as he finally manages to open his eyes. But wait. Where's Mr. Stark? Feeling around blindly for his dad. No, not his dad. His dad died in a crash. His mentor, Mr. Stark. He can't breath he can't breath he can't breath. Why can't he breath?What even happened? Why was he on the ground, why was he hurting? Where is Mr. Stark?OhThe fall, the fire, the building.The crushing weight on his back. Oh, that's why he can't breath.The building on him, his lungs filled with smoke, his vision blurring with tears he refused to let fall, because he will be saved. Mr. Stark is coming to save him, everything will be okay.But seconds turned to minutes, which turned to hours, or what felt like so. Every passing minute Peter lost his hope pice by piece. Where is Mr. Stark?Why isn't he coming to save him?

Choking sobs back as he tried to think of anything but the man, but he couldn't. Why?

Slowly, he lost himself. His mind going blank. He was prepared to leave this world behind if it meant he had done even a spec of good for someone. If he had saved someone..

Because really, he deserved this, right?

Because if even Mr. Stark wasn't coming for him, then he must be a monster.

Peter relied on him too much, didn't he? He tends to do that a lot, huh? Maybe he scared him away. Maybe... Maybe.

With a final rattling breath, Peter stilled. The final tear falling from his open lash, and streaking his cheek. His usually bright eyes now dull and the life sucked out of them.

His body lay motionless among the the rubble of the fallen building. The fire still blazing about, until it engulfed him.

When the firefighters finally got the fire out, they were told to keep a look out for Spiderman. They found him, sure. His body burnt is so many different places, his suit barely recognizable. But his eyes. His eyes were still open, staring lifelessly ahead.

The man who discovered him felt his stomach churn. Who's kid had been saving the city? Who's kid have the police been continuously shooting at? Who's kid is laying dead in the rubble of the fire?

Tony Stark pushed his way through the crowd to get to the scene. His kid, he needs his kid

He pulled the yellow tape back and looked around as he walked in. The firefighter cam out of the smoke and rubble, carrying a limp form. The man carrying him was obviously deeply disturbed."My kid!" Tony yelled

He raced over to his kid, but when he reached them, he was met with a very angry face."How could you let him do this? He's obviously just a kid. His eyes. He was obviously in fear before he died," The firefighter yelled at him. Tony stopped, blinked a second. His kid, is dead?Peter, his little ball of sunshine, the reason he's sober, the reason he's alive... is dead.

Worst of all, he died in fear.

"Hey Mr. Stark! What's the news today?"

"No! That's not fair! You cheater"

"You know, I like you a lot better when you're sober, Mr. Stark"

"Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good"

Tony felt his heart hammer in his chest.

Have fun :)