dirk's office

CatCo

"First of all, I am very happy that your aunt didn't murder you.", Mon said as they walked into one of the offices where Barry & Iris were. "Thanks, Mon.", Kara said. "And second, I got a plan to get Armstrong. Actually, couldn't be easier. All I gotta do is plant this little device on Armstrong's computer, and then we are able to access, remotely and discreetly, all of his files.", Mon said. "So-So how do we get it on the computer?", Kara asked.

"Um, well, um- One of us is going to have to go over there and do it. Barry & I are gonna have to be the running point at my keyboard. And, well, I figured that Kara should be on the lookout.", Mon started to say. "How can Kara possibly be on the lookout?", Barry asked and Mon tensed up. "..because...SG has offered to help us..", he let out. "You'know..with the x-ray vision.", Mon continued but Barry looked at him, oddly. But then the last option was landed on Iris. "Oh! So I'm the one who gets arrested if this doesn't work out.", Iris said.

"Iris, you don't have to.", Kara said. "No. It's all good. How do I do this?", Iris asked. "Okay, so once we're in Dirk's office, we'll need a distraction.", Mon said.

-

"Dirk Armstrong's office.", his assistant said with Barry on the phone call in. "Uh, yeah, uh, Mr. Armstrong's Maserati is on fire.", Barry said, coming up with something on the spot. "Armstrong's on the move.", Kara said, on the balcony, as Dirk ran out of his office and to the elevator. "Not the Maserati. Not the Maserati.", he said as he ran. "Iris, you have 90 seconds to get in and out before Armstrong returns.", Kara said as Iris sneaked past Dirk and into his office.

"Okay, I'm in.", Iris said as she put the computer down and pressed the bug on the computer but it fell. She stared at it before picking it up again and pressing it against the computer but it fell again.

"Guys, we got a problem. The computer is plastic.", Iris said in comms. "Dude, that's okay. You just, just pry open the monitor's cooling vent and attach the bug to the inner wiring.", Barry said and Iris blinked to herself. "This just got way more complicated.", Iris said before she tried to open the vent. "You need help?", Mon asked. "No, I don't need your muscles.", Iris said before she opened it and put the bug in the computer. "Okay, it's in.", Iris said before she closed the vent. "Iris, he's coming back.", Kara said before thinking of something.

"Uhh...SG is gonna heat-vision the sprinklers, set off the fire alarm. Or- Or jump out of the window and she'll catch you.", Kara said. "No. No. I got this.", Iris said.

"But he's going to see you.", Mon said as Iris placed the computer upright again. Then she leaned against the desk, acting like she had been waiting for Dirk as he walked in.

"Ms. West? Right?", Dirk asked and Iris nodded. "Curious. Cat Grant's assistant stopping by CatCo's chairman of the board's office unannounced, on what is, no doubt, CatCo's worst day?", Dirk said as he got seductively close to her. She looked at him weirdly, as she backed up a little.

"I wouldn't say that it's Catco's worst day. I'd say it's Cat Grant's.", Iris said before she backed up to the door. "It may get hard to draw that distinction.", Dirk said.

"I agree, except for the fact that Catco's bigger than just one person, even Cat Grant. And if she implodes and the board has to make some changes, I'd just like you to know, you have my full support.", Iris said. "Of course, none of us want this to happen.", Dirk said.

"No, of course not.", Iris said. "But, should it become unavoidable, the board appreciates having you in its corner.", Dirk said and Iris slightly smiled before leaving. "I don't like him.", Iris said in comms as she walked to the elevator. "What happened?", Mon asked. "He had this look in his eyes..and it was..like seductive.", Iris said and Mon clenched up his fist with dark eyes. "Do I have to beat him up?", he asked. "No, No. I can handle myself. I'm okay.", She said as she entered the elevator.