Then Kara's phone started to ring and it was Alex. "Everything okay?", Kara asked. "Astra's awake.", Alex said. "I told you I don't care.", Kara said. "She said she'll only talk to you.", Alex said and Kara sighed before hanging up then walked back into CatCo from being on the balcony. Barry saw she looked troubled.

"Hey. You okay?", he asked and she looked at him and all she wanted was to tell him about being Supergirl but was too scared. She was ordered to not tell him but she wanted to from the beginning even though she felt he would be in danger. Now she wanted too but it was way far too deep and was scared to tell him. He could hate her.

"Um.", she let out and Barry noticed something was off so he walked up to her. "Kara.", Barry said sternly and she looked into his eyes. "Um. SG's aunt wants to talk to her and wants you there for support.", Kara said and Barry slightly nodded. "I'll be back.", he said before leaving. Kara watched him go to the elevator before running to the balcony and changing into her suit and flying to the DEO.

DEO

Kara walked into Astra's holding cell slowly, with her arms crossed. "I'm glad you're here.", Astra said. "I'm glad you're back in a cell.", Kara said. "You fought well.", Astra said. "You have two minutes.", Kara said before Astra showed the communication device they used when they were on Krypton.

"You still have it?", Kara asked, taken back. "It's time you knew everything, Kara. When I went on the run, I took this with me. I would hold it in my hand to remind myself of why I was turning my back on my family, and betraying the high council. It would all be worth it if you survived.", Astra explained. "Oh, because you cared about me? Did you care about the people you and your fanatic husband killed?", Kara asked. "We did what we had to do. Alura is the one with blood on her hands.", Astra said. "My mother was the best woman who ever lived.", Kara said. "Tell that to those of us who were thrown into that nightmare prison.", Astra said. "I think you went crazy in Fort Rozz. I think you stared into miles of pitch-black space until everything good inside of you died.", Kara said. "Do you wanna know how she caught me? That day in your room.", Astra said and Kara was taken back and they took a long pause. "Was it your idea to message me with the spy beacon, or was it Alura's?", Astra asked.

Krypton
Flashback

"How could you have done this? You've gone against everything our people hold dear.", Alura said. "Our people will be dead in a year if they continue treating our world as an inexhaustible playground.", Astra said. "You killed a guard.", Alura said. "Non did. It was an unfortunate necessity.", Astra said and Alura took a long pause.

"Come home with me, Astra. I can plead your case in front of the high council. Non will go to prison for life, but your sentence could be commuted.", Alura said finally. "What do I care about prison? We are dying, Alura! All of us! Kara is dying. I will not let that happen. I don't care how many laws I have to break. We used to be on the same side, sister. We can be again.", Astra exclaimed. "I cannot be part of your designs.", Alura said. "Then I am sorry.", Astra said. "Not as sorry as I am.", Alura said as two guards appeared behind her.

"No. Don't do this.", Astra said as they grabbed her arms. "I have to. I can't let you hurt anyone.", Alura said.

DEO

Kara stared at Astra in disbelief. "I don't remember that.", Kara said. "Your mother signed the death warrants of our entire race and she used you to do it.", Astra said. "I don't believe you.", Kara said and Astra sighed. "Yes, you do. Much like Krypton, this planet is on the verge of ecological destruction. I can stop it. But the humans won't like my methods. That's why I need you. They trust you. Together we can save them.", Astra said and Kara glared at her.

"You're never gonna leave this cell.", Kara said. "I am begging you. Please help me.", Astra said as Kara started to leave the room. "Kara! I love you.", Astra yelled as Kara left.

She stormed out and to the room where her hologram mother was and Barry followed her in concern. "SG?", Barry asked as they entered the room. "Did you use me to get Astra arrested?", Kara asked. "Hello, daughter.", Alura said. "Don't talk to me like that right now. Did you use me to draw Astra out of hiding?", Kara asked "Yes.", Alura and Kara & Barry were taken back but Kara was developing tears.

"How could you do that?", Kara asked with her voice cracking. "Astra had broken the law. You were the only person she trusted enough to meet. It was necessary.", Alura said. "Could she have saved us?", Kara asked with her tone high, almost yelling.

"She was a criminal.", Alura said. "But was she right?!", Kara yelled. "I am not programmed to give you that information.", Alura said. "Tell me!", Kara yelled. "I'm sorry, I am not programmed to give you that information.", Alura said as Kara got in her face, sobbing, depressed and angry.

"You let everyone that I love die! You left me! You left me alone! You sent me away! How could you do that?!", Kara yelled. "I am not programmed-", Alura started to say but Kara started to yell loudly as she used her laser vision on the hologram. Barry quickly turned off the hologram then ran to Kara, cupping her cheeks.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's not really her.", Barry said. "She lied to me.", Kara sobbed as she fell into his chest and Barry placed his chin on top of her head.

"That wasn't your mom. You don't know what happened then. Only what Astra is telling you now.", Barry said but Kara continued to cry.

"I know that Astra and I were both given life sentences by my mother. We didn't have a choice.", Kara said through her sobs and Barry didn't know what else to do so he just combed her hair and just let her cry it out.