I jumped up and when i fell i landed onto demon's arm. It tried to shake me off but i just kept running up the arm before slicing the head. I got a deep cut into it's face. I jumped up to the top of it's head than slashed again. But then it managed shake me off. A shield had caught me in my fall. Of course, the shield belonged to Chrissy so she was near by. I got up from my crouching position and the shield began to advance towards the demon. Where i attack it a couple of times. Chrissy landed up on the shield and nodded towards me which was kind of a way of saying 'I got you gurl!'.

"Joyful ray!" A huge white beam shot out of her sword and pierced the chest of the demon. I looked over to Chrissy and she knew what i was about to do. She summoned shields above that jumped on to, to get even higher up. Soon i was higher in the sky than the demon was on the ground. The sun was shinning behind me blinding the demon. I raised my scythe to capture the sunlight. This was all so this demon couldn't see what i was doing and the corpse of the demon i was about to use could absorb the sunlight.

"Demonic soldier!" The demon was as hard to summon as the one i summoned while fighting Galand but this one could absorb sunlight to get stronger. These types of demons died out long before the seal but their bones never decay so i could summon them all i want but right now i could only summon one with the strength i had.

This demon once had a name but it has been long forgot so i just call it a sunlight demon. The demon was a dull yellow with white accents on the face area. I was hard to describe but it didn't matter all i need to do is blow this demon to hell! The demon materialised below me standing at equal height as the other. I could see that Chrissy and Louisa managed to gather all the people of Misite and someone had casted a dome around them to protect everyone. I pointed my scythe towards the other demon signalling for the sunlight demon to attack it. And it. This demon was completely under my control and with the sun out it was only getting stronger. This type of demon remind me of Escanor, being just a human and having that much power. Even I'm scared of him, i swear 11 years ago when i hung out with the sins at midday I'd normally stop annoying Escanor just for my own safety. The demons started clashing and sooner than later, the demon attacking the city showed a open spot so i took advantage of it. I jumped from the shield and when i got close enough slashed at the opening. With that visible wound opened somebody shot a fire ball at it blowing the demon completely up.

I landed on the ground safety and returned the demon back to it's resting place. I know who that fire ball belong to, Austin. Great, he's here. He hates me to pieces well he hates Chrissy and she looks like me. If he ever found out the truth he'd truly hate me well even more. Eh, he's just some poor kid who fell for his father's tricks. The dome protecting the people fell down as i saw a familiar girl flying on a white shield towards me. It was Chrissy, of course. She flew over to me and hugged me.

"That. Was. Amazing! And you didn't pass out this time! That was so cool! You're amazing Y/n!"
"I'll have you know Christine that I was the one who killed that demon!" Austin was standing a few feet away from us with his sword swung over his shoulders.
"Actually Y/n could of easily done it by herself but you stole the kill when the demon was weak enough!"
"Oh please. How do you know that I couldn't of done it by myself if Y/n hadn't interrupted?"
"Because you're Austin!"
"Yeah, I am. I'm the kingdom hero, the charmer of all the ladies. I'm the most powerful, the most handsome and the most s—" A loud thud came threw the air. Louisa has knocked some sense into Austin.
"The most stupid man in the town!" Austin was now on the floor with Louisa's boot on his back.
"Seriously Austin! You thought this was a time for bragging about nothing because right now we need to focus on getting that wall repaired before something worse comes! Now since you're so 'powerful', you can go help with the work on it!"

"You can't be serious!"
"If you don't go now! You'll do it all by yourself!" Louisa let him up from the floor while Austin quickly stormed off, mumbling to himself.