Chapter 12

The day had arrived. All of the sins were going to get given medals. Not all of us of course, Escanor still hasn't been found. I wonder how a guy like him stays hidden, he's probably underground or something since sunlight makes him super strong. I don't think anyone with the right mind would not talk about him if they say him. The entire kingdom was there so it was really had to find familiar faces.. All of the royal family stood in front of us, Elizabeth was holding the medals on a purple pillow. I stood in between Diane and Hawk. Chrissy is standing with Gilthunder and the rest. Looks like King and Ban went of somewhere. Hawk was scoffing down scraps like there's no tomorrow.
"Hawk, don't forget that we're in front of his majesty."
"Whatever. This is who am i, okay?" Is Hawk going into a emo phrase? Oh please no.
"Looks like he's back to his original size again!"
"So Ban and King are both absent correct?"
"Where could they be at a time like this?" I heard some voices behind us. They are talking bad about us. Of course they would. They probably think that the sins are responsible for whatever they were blamed for. The holyknight master or something like that. They might not trust me the most i mean i did set fire to a quarter of their kingdom.
"The now Eight Deadly Sins and they're friend scraps disposal?" Elizabeth whispered something in his ear and he then continued talking. "Captain of Scraps! We gather to honour and commend you for your heroic effects to protect this kingdom. When your named is called step forward and allow me to present--" A familiar voice ripped threw his speech.

"I object!" Meliodas what are you doing? "The Eight Deadly Sins shouldn't get one medal!" Oh no, he's gonna confront the gossipers. Because i feel like Meliodas has a semi-big ego and wants the medal. If he's serious i will destroy him, shiny things look cool plus i can rub it in people's faces.
"Wh-What did you say?!"
"Sir Meliodas why would--"
"I mean that's what some people here are itching to shout. If you have something to say, then it to my face! I'll hear you out!" Everyone was silent until three men started walking forward. Everyone started whispering about them. Pleiades of the Azure Sky? Never heard of them honestly. They serve the Assistant Grand Master? I didn't even know there was an Assistant Grand Master. They walked up to Meliodas. Oh my god! There's actually a holy knight shorter then Meliodas. By the way, i am now about an inch or so taller than Meliodas. I mean i have been since my body has been restored. Chrissy is the short one out of the two of us, she's about 5 foot.

"I could of sworn there were a few more grumblers here. That's weird. I guess for now we only have three straight shooters. So what's the problem here?"
"We would want nothing more than to see the power of the legendary knights who saved the kingdom from evil first hand. Well Sir Meliodas, will the Seven Deadly Sins captain honour that request?" He's sooo dead if Meliodas accepts. Even if he doesn't have his full power. A soldier ran up to this Deathpierce person.
"Sir Deathpierce. We're in his majesty's presence!"
"Due to unfortunate fact that the two Grand Masters...no those two traitors assigned us to a remote post. We couldn't get to witness you in action. So we can't accept this until we see your power for ourselves."
"Fine, do as you wish?" Wait really? Bartra accepted this?!
"We are most grateful your majesty."
"I'd like to go first."
"Hold on a second." Hawk? "Magic:290, Strength: 470, Spirit:100 for a power level of 860."
"This pig? what is it?"
"Sorry about his mouth"
"Not bad, not bad. But sadly, your no match for me. I think Meliodas should fight you in my place, okay buddy?"
"Actually, i was planning to do that from the beginning. What's got in to you?" The brown haired man got ready in his fighting stance.
"Let's get started! Mr.Hero"
"Any time your ready then!"
"Captain try not to tease him to much alright?" Oh, i just realised. I might need to start calling Meliodas captain. I mean he's the captain of the sins and I'm apart of the sins.
"I'll do my best!"
"It's good something interesting happening. I get bored easily." The man started throwing raped punches at Meliodas, who was dodging them with ease.
"Wow this guy is fast."
"You call that fast hawk? I've seen a cat go faster. It had just gotten drenched with water so no wonder." And i scared it so no wonder it was so fast. Meliodas only punched him and he went flying a few meters away. Is that it?