Chapter 4

Looking at her hands...

(Y/n's POV)
I looked at my hands trying to focus on them only but it keeps glitching. One minute it's normal next their bloody. What's happening?!? Suddenly it's stops. I turned around they was Meliodas~kun! He's super cu-
WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!?
Sorry Chrissy.

"Hi Y/n" He says to me. Next thing I had no control over. I jumped on him. Than I licked his face. I stopped myself. I blushed so hard.

GOD DAMNIT!!!!

Control your animal instincts! I get off him and run of.

(Meliodas's POV)
What just happened?!?
I forget about that and chase after Y/n.
Damn she's fast. No mortal I have ever seen can run that fast. There's something different about her. Anyway I catch up to her and tackle her so she doesn't move. She just looks up at me, she looked so cute. WHAT WAIT. I only have feelings for Elizabeth. Anyway I looked at her. She's blushing. I smirk.
"Why did you run?" I question with a serious face. She was about to answer but her eyes went red. She started growling? She was losing control.

(Your POV)
No, no, no, no, no, no. It's him but where did Meliodas go? Anyway I have to get this monster of me. He still has his pale skin and blue dragon like eyes, his white hair was there as well. He ruined my life and now is the perfect revenge that I have wait ages to have. I try not to lose control since I think Meliodas is in there area. I try and throw him of me. I stopped because my eyes are betraying me they keep glitching back and forth from Meliodas being there or him being there. I need to get him off me. Wait I have an idea. It could stall him long enough to escape and try and fix this. I looked at him. I lean up and kiss him. I tried to make it long so he would be confused. Meliodas's grip loosened and I push him of me. I stopped kissing him and ran of leaving him there.

(Meliodas's POV)
She kissed me. She actually kissed me. She sprinted of leaving me there. I get out of my shock and start another chase scene but after running for awhile I couldn't sense her aura anymore. I stopped running. Oh great I'm quite a bit away from the tavern. Whatever I need to find her. Suddenly I feel an immense power coming towards me. I'm able to stop it but I notice it's her. But she looked different.

She had wolf ears and tail. When she looked up at me. I saw that her eyes were as small as cats slits. She had lost control. She also had scale marks on her body like she was in a bad experiment. She started growling, her claws showing. She started to attack me but I could dodge easily since when she loses control her persion started failing. She started to growl more when she went to attack me but she stopped before she could finished. Hey eyes returned back to normal and she fainted.

A glitchy mess floating towards us. I'm guessing that was her scythe. The mess formed a chain around her leg.

I picked her up and started walking towards the tavern. When I walked through the door, everyone stared at me by I ignored it. I placed her on the bed in my room. I stopped myself from being a perv like Diane says I am. I don't believe her. 

Anyway I walked downstairs to be greeted by Elizabeth.

"Sir Meliodas are you alright? What happened? She didn't hurt you did she?" She asked me while checking if I had any injuries.
"I'm fine Elizabeth it's just me and Y/n in a fight while I was chasing her" I responded.
"Away were are already at or next town so it's about time we open up shop!" I exclaimed.

Time skip by Maisie~Chan crying about homework and she's crying because no more school for a week XD.

The tavern was already booming with customers. I wast standing near the staircase, I was about to check on Y/n. Suddenly I feel something tapping on my shoulder. I turn around and Y/n was there her head was down causing a shadow to go over her eyes.
"I'm very sorry for attacking you earlier I thought you were someone else" she said, for once she didn't sound insane. I noticed the glitchy mess again, I look down and another chain appeared on her other leg.
"It's fine" I respond "but away if you want to travel with us you need to wear the tavern uniform!"
She titled her head and looked at me confused. She'd be cuter with those wolf ears but they had to go isn't they.
"What's a uniform?" She asked. I was shocked. Something must have happened when she disappeared it's like she has forgotten.

After explaining a uniform to her she agree so I pushed her into a room for her to change. After 10 minutes. She comes out it the uniform. She looked super cute. WHAT! Wait am I thinking!!! Anyway I conducted my usual 'size check' (I ain't being a big perv Baka yet) she didn't he flustered probably because she just thought it was a normal size check. I tell her she has to go serve people. And she didn't get what hat meant so I had to explain it to her.

Time skip by Y/n~Sama not understanding anything.

The tavern finally closed. Y/n actually did good since she wasn't as nervous as Elizabeth. Y/n walked over to me, she pointed at me and said
"M-Meliodas! Your name is Meliodas from what I've heard". I was kinda shocked that she didn't know my name already. Anyway the shortly fell into my arms asleep. I just noticed she is kinda shorter than me. I carried her upstairs put her in my bed, than went downstairs. Ban looked at me while drinking.
"Hey captain, I've been wondering what is that girl? She looks human but I've seen her act like a wolf." He asked. I've seen her act like that as well there is something different about her. Yes, she's insane. But she hasn't been acting like it lately. Ever since those chains appeared...

My eyes widened and I rushed upstairs. I looked at the sleeping girl. The chains still wrapped on her legs. I tried to pull one of but I got zapped. Wait those chains came from her scythe thing. I need to know what she is and where she got that scythe from. Anyway I feel sleep on the chair next to the bed.

Hey guys it's been awhile, sorry homework and stuff has been annoying me plus I completely forgot about this book since half term started for my school. But I have to revise for a test😭😭😭. Anyway I'll cya in the next one.

~Maisie