Chapter 15

Of course i can't get away from her. Chrissy, your an idiot. Why did you follow me? She'll definitely recognise you, your related for god's sake. But i guess it's nice not doing this alone. I put my attention back on Louisa. She wasn't staring at me, she was staring at Chrissy. Oh no. She froze up for a second, opening her mouth to say something but closing it after. She went back to her cold expression and averted her eyes from Chrissy.

"So brother, which one do you think is the prettiest?" She asked with a serious expression.
"I don't know, most of them are pretty ugly." Louisa got up and slapped the back of this head. She looked pissed.
"That was a rhetorical question you imbecile! They are all beautiful in their own ways! God, who raised you!" Austin rubbed the back of his head.

"Anyway today we will start with the first trial. Knowledge. Austin's wife must have some knowledge about the Britannia, the kingdoms and the rulers, and at least some knowledge. That's going to be the weakest subject since you do not need to know full detail about every race just recognise the symbols of the races and what the race is and about the Misite history. Now how to test your knowledge..." She thought for a second while she was thinking her maid ran up to her. She whispered into her ear than back up a few steps.

"Brilliant! Your so smart Ava!" She than stood up from her throne, she than addressed everybody in the room. "My loyal subjects! Your first test shall be in the library! So onward! wait, i mean let us go to the library." She still acts childish, i guess since most of her childhood was taken away from her by me. She never really got to enjoy it well neither did Chrissy or Austin i guess. I took that away from them, actually i guess their parents did that first than i did. Great, now i feel bad. We all stood up, and started to follow her. In between the rows of girls and Louisa plus Austin was guards. She's taking expense to keep herself and her brother safe. Chrissy managed to fall back a bit, she got to me and began walking again.

"So what's the game plan? Also how did you get into this mess?" She whispered over to me. We have to stealthy about talking or people will catch on. So we have to whisper.

"I jumped inside a cart to be able to sneak into Misite and they mistook me for their sister. And to add to that they were ones chosen by Louisa. Since your here i'll have to add you to the game plan because your not gonna leave me alone are you?" She gave me a stern look and shook her head. "Anyway you still remember where the fountain dedicated to yours truly is?" She nodded, so i continued talking. "At night time, we'll met up there. Than we'll start the search there, if it's not there for some reason. We'll spilt up and look round the city. That should take us probably all night the city has expanded a bit. But when the sun rises we got back to where we are staying to avoid suspicion. Than repeat searching the next night! Wait a second, how did you get here?"

She smirked at me. "I learned from the best. I saw you come in here while i searching for you. After that i saw another carriage arrived so i jumped on top of it. It had a glass latch on so i looked threw of course. There was only one girl in there. So i opened the hatch and knocked her out. I took her clothes and disguised myself as her. She always had a fan covering her face. So they didn't notice. Plus this outfit keeps my hair hidden so they'll never know. Let's just hope they don't find her body hidden under the seats. Don't worry i made sure to cover her with a blanket plus she was still wearing her undergarments so its fine. If your wondering about my clothes and sword, it's with me. I bribed Merlin to give me this powder that makes stuff invisible for about an hour or two. You see i came prepared." I'm so proud, knocking out and disguise yourself as your first victim. I feel like a mother. She really did learn from the best. I'm so proud. I just remembered something.
"Did you hide your power level?"
"What?"
"Did you hide your power level? Dang, i should of got Merlin to lower mine a bit more. It's too high for these girls. But i guess yours isn't that much higher so they may not notice."
"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?!"