Chapter 4

In space

"Kagura, is something wrong?" Umibouzo asked his daughter after observing her. She was spacing out, staring into the distance of space. After their trip from the terminal, they reached umibouzo's ship.

Kagura snapped back in reality and turned her head towards her papi. "It's nothing, papi. I was just......thinking."

"Well, I understand. You're starting your career in my of the hunting job. You're probably nervous."

"Oiii Hage, are you underestimating me? Just so you know, I am much more stronger than that bald head of yours."

"Leave my hair out of this!!"

"You don't even have hair to begin with."

"How could you be so cruel to your papi, kagura." Umibouzo said with comical tears in his eyes.

"Well, as long as I'm getting paid from beating aliens. I'll be richer than the others when I get back to earth." Kagura said with a toothy grin while she thought in her head. If I ever do come back.

"Now now, remember kagura. You're not only here to help me with my job but you're also in need for training your yato blood." Kagura looked at her papi, knowing what he was trying to imply. "That megane told me about you fighting against abuto and saying that you went crazy." He added.

"Oh" Kagura answered so umibouzo would know she was listening. That incident in Yoshiwara from two years ago.

"I know that was a long time ago but I waited until you're in the right age. You'll learn more once we start our first task but try and make yourself at home." Then umibouzu left kagura.

"Sure, papi..... But nothing can replace a real home." she mumbled the last part and went to the room she's staying in.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

2 Days Later

"I'm bored" Kagura said as she walked through the halls of the ship. She has been wandering around since she has nothing to do cause the planet that they are headed to is an hour away. Though she may seem like she needed something to kill time, her mind was a bit occupied thinking about random stuff then suddenly got angry for even trying to think when she could just do whatever she wants.

"ahhhhh, who cares about that! I have more things to worry about." kagura yelled when she reached the giant window where you can see outer space. She stood infront of the window and stared to the abyss "I want to go back home, aru."

"Then why are you here." She flinched at the sudden voice that spoke from behind and turned around with a fighting stance cause that voice doesn't belong to her papi but she saw a man who looks like he's around his early-twenties.

"Who are you, aru?" Kagura glared at the unknown man but she couldn't help but be mesmerized by him. He has dark hair tied in a braid with bright orange eyes that fade into yellow and he was very handsome but kagura would rather rip her papi's growing hair than admit that outloud.

"No need to be hostile, girlie. I'm not gonna hurt you." Both of his hands were raised and his expression was poker-faced. Kagura put her hands down and he did the same. "Your dad is looking for you. He said you should meet up with him at the entrance since we're almost at Planet moru (A/N: I just made that up)"

"You didn't answer my question."

"Hmmm?"

"Who are you?" she repeated her earlier question.

"Oh, that was rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is tatsuo, I helped your father with his fights and he sometimes tell me some stories about his adventures."