Chapter 3

At the O-Edo Terminal

Kagura was walking with her earth-family. As she was walking, she saw her papi waiting for her. She ran towards him and hugged him.

"Papi!"

"Look at you kagura. You look absolutely beautiful " Umibouzo said

"What do you expect? I got my genes from mami."

"Hahaha, you're right. You look exactly like your mother." He said as he remembered kouka. He went to talk to the others.

"I'll be taking my daughter with me now. Thank you for taking care of her." Umibouzo confirmed to Gintoki.

"No problem, baldy." Gintoki said while picking his nose. "Hope she won't get homesick up there in space. After all, she considers earth her home."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't get bored while travelling."

"You're already pretty boring yourself." Gintoki said while throwing the booger from his nose.

"I can kill you here on the spot right now."

"C'mon, now is not the time fight. We're here to see kagura off." Shinpachi said to stop the two before anything goes wrong.

"Listen to the megane, perm-head."

"Oi, you just called me a megane, right? RIGHT?" They ignored the megane.

"Stop calling me megane!!"

"Now now, we might not be able to see kagura again, let's just say our goodbyes." Otae informed.

Everyone said their goodbyes to kagura.

"Sadaharu, I'm gonna miss you." Kagura cuddled the giant inugami. "Wan!" Sadaharu replied.

"Kagura-chan, did you say goodbye to everyone?" Shinpachi asked.

"Of course, I did. Do you want me to say goodbye to the whole kabuki district?"

"Especially, the guys in the shinsengumi?" Otae asked while smiling.

Kagura flinched upon hearing the shinsengumi, because of a certain sadist, and saddened when she remembered the incident from last week.

"Why would she say goodbye to those damn tax-robbers, they just steal our taxes." Gin-chan butted in.

"Oh, nothing. Just remembering a certain officer."

"Aneue..... No way." Mega- Shinpachi joined in.

"You didn't fell in love with that gorilla stalker, did you?" Gintoki said with horror in his eyes which resulted a punch in the face by otae.

"OF COURSE NOT, YOU BASTARD!!!! I was talking about kagura." She snapped.

"What business does kagura have with them?" Shinpachi asked.

"W-what are you talking about anego, Why would I do that? It's not like they would care anyway."

"Ehh, what about oki-" Suddenly umibouzo called them from afar.

"Hey, kagura the ship is leaving."

"Well, I better go anego, bye everyone!" Kagura headed to her papi, waving one last time to her earth-family as they watch her board the ship.

"Aneue, let's go home." Shinpachi noticed his sister's worried expression. "Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing, I just hope she isn't leaving earth with regrets." Otae said putting a hand on her cheek.

"Don't worry, she doesn't have any regrets. I mean, look how happy she looks. She finally gets to be with her papi." Gintoki concluded.