𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝"
「再出発」

"𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝"「再出発」

―❆✿❆―

Dream is weird. Usually, it defined as a place where everything can happen. From the colorful happy places with rainbow and unicorn where you hope will last forever and there is no place such as reality, until the darkest terrifying place where you hope that it is only a dream and you can go back to reality. Some of the dream showed past memories, like what happened to the red haired girl.

Her eyes are still closed, but a drop of tear escaped her eyes. It's a simple dream, about her past where her mother is still alive and they cook together in the kitchen. She will cut the vegetables and her mother will throw everything to the frying pan with fire heating the food to some degree. She remembered how it tasted that time, in the afternoon, they eat together, talking about random things.

She hopes that this will last forever. But like what everything in this world, there is always a dark side of all the things, and in her case, it's a nightmare. Like a dream that can come true, a nightmare also work in the same way. When a smile that plastered on her mother's face was to greet her whenever she came back or whenever her mother called for her, it all change into a sorry.

·
·
"I am so sorry my dear."

"Okaasan...?"

Hanami stroke her daughter's hair. "I have to go."

"To where? I'll come with you!"

She shook her head and smiled. "It's okay, Nagi. Your path is still long ahead and you still have countless steps to take. Don't take too long for taking another step forward, it may hurt but in the end, everything will be alright."

Nagi doesn't know why her tears welled up. She feels like this is something that is worth crying, but why? "But you will be there to guide me, right Okaasan?"

Her mother smiled. She kissed her daughter's forehead with so much emotion before resting her forehead against it. "I will be watching over you, like a fairy godmother," she giggled.

Nagi's words are held up in her throat. She can't contain her tears anymore, but seeing her mother giggling and smile, she wants to do the same. She giggles along with her mother as her tears rolling down to her cheeks.

"I love you."
·
·

Giyuu wake up from his deep slumber and immediately confused by the situation he is in. He is laying on the same futon with the red haired girl that he believes only met just yesterday. He immediately jumped out of the futon with, sweating.