𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛"
「空柱」

"𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛"「空柱」

―❆✿❆―

Giyuu quickly carried bridal style and dodged the attack. She immediately go through her bag and pulled out a small bag of powder. She throw it towards the huge demon and the powder inside of it creating a purple mist around the demon.

"Ugkh..GAH! WHAT IS THIS!!?" the demon yelled in rage, but all his senses are going numb.

"Giyuu, let's go," she instructed. Giyuu nodded and they both leaving the place. 'Seems like we are no longer can live peacefully here. I have to made a plan to mo-'

"WAIT UP!" A huge scorpion sting was trying to stabbed them both. It almost grazed her shoulder. Almost.

She take a look at the demon. 'He can withstand that wisteria poison!? He supposed to not be able to walk, let alone running! But his eyes are closed and his previous attack was not accurate. Then maybe his senses are not functioning well.'

"Giyuu, please put me down. My poison is not working on him. We can't run away from this demon."

Giyuu is hesitating to put her down or not. In the middle of his hesitation, the demon striking them again with his sting. He immediately dodged the attack, but it didn't stop there. The demon keep striking them and he must dodged again and again.

"Giyuu, put me down! I'm slowing you down!" She yelled. He shook his head at her and keep dodging the attacks. "Giyuu, you can't use your blood demon art properly when I am still here! Put me down!"

"HAHA! That's right! Put her down so I can chew on her right now!" The demon laughed maniacally.

Giyuu's grip only getting tighter around her. His eyebrows are furrowed, displeased at the thought that is creeping to his mind because of the demon's statement.

She pulled another wisteria poison and throw it towards the demon. It is slowing him down for sure, but not for long. "We need to take him to a cliff. We can trick him so he will fall down to a cliff or something."

His expression turned into a doubtful one. She noticed his expression and irked out. "I know it's not a proper plan, but do you have anything better than that?"

He glance towards the tree branches above them and leaping up towards one of them. He jumped from one branch to another before stopping himself and turned around to watched the demon running towards a trap that is covered with leaves. With no better vision, he only focus on them that he doesn't recognized the trap. Once he stepped on the leaves, he fell down to a deep hole.

"Wow, not bad. How do you know there is a trap like that?" She asked in amazement.

He shrugged. "Instinct huh?" He nodded. She chuckled. She let out some small bag of poison and throw the to the deep holes. 'For insurance.'