𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎"
「家」

"𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎"「家」

―❆✿❆―

"Go eat some more, Nagi-chan!" Hinagiku said to her.

"Thank you, but I am already full," she refused politely.

"Go take some more shrimp, here," Ayame give her a fried shrimp to her plate which she can't refused. She smiled and quietly eat the food.

'How come it ended up like this!?' she screamed in her mind. 'It is not good to refused an offer for lunch since they are really nice to me, but aren't they too nice right now? Somehow, I feel spoiled,' she sighed quietly.

"Nagi-neesan! You have to eat more to grow big and tall! You need to eat more vegetables!" Kikyō said to her from the other side of the table. "Look, Ran is eating vegetables too!" She pointed to her younger sister beside her who is eating the green vegetables quietly.

"I already eat some, Kikyō-chan, don't worry," she assured the young girl.

"It is not enough! You only eat half of the plate of veggies, you need to eat more!" Kikyō exclaimed again.

"Do you like veggies, Kikyō-chan?" Nagi asked her with a smile.

Kikyō is taken aback from her question. The young girl glance at her mother before gulping. "...I do."

Noticing the young girl behaviors, she chuckled lightly. "Then what vegetables do you like the most?"

"Uhh... I do like cucumbers," she answered.

"That's a lie! Nee-san always gives me her cucumber when there is only two of us!" Ran, the youngest daughter of Hinagiku, exclaimed suddenly.

"What!? Is that true, Kikyō??" Hinagiku asked with an angry tone.

"Ahh! Ran! Why did you say that right now?? Nee-san told you to keep it as a secret!" Kikyō covered her little sister's mouth, ignoring her mother whose angry at her.

"Kikyō!" Hinagiku called for her daughter again, causing the said girl to flinched.

"There, there, don't be angry, Hina. It's not like Kikyō didn't eat her vegetables at all," Haruki calmed his wife down from beside her.

"Still! How come you just wasted your food!? Do you know how much people out there are starving? And you are wasted your food just because you don't like it!" Hinagiku scold her oldest daughter.

Nagi suddenly remembered her mother in Hinagiku's form and smiled. 'They're so much alike.'

"Now now, don't be so mad, Hina. Nagi is watching you know?" Haruki whispered to his wife which make Hinagiku turned to Nagi's direction.

"Ahh, I am sorry Nagi-chan, you have to witnessed that, I am embarrassed," she apologize with a blush.

"No, it's alright. I don't mind at all," she gave her reassuring smile.