𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗"
「暁」

"𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗"「暁」

―❆✿❆―

"Nagi? Get away from there! That is a demon behind you!" Haruki yelled.

"This demon had saved me once instead of you. If it's not because of him, I must have already died that night, eaten by the demon!" She shouted with a stern look.

"Nonsense! When demon protect human, they wanted something in return! This is no fairytale where the demon can turned into good with kind heart! That's all bullshit! Now get over here!"

"No! I won't let you! If you wanted to kill him, then kill me along with him."

"What nonsense are you spouting!? You want to give your life for that man-eating creature!?"

"I am already dead if it's not because of him! If you wanted to kill him, then you have to kill me first! Go on! How will your wife react if she heard about my death?"

"Then you left me with no choice." He grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her towards him. She struggles to fight back his strength. Giyuu who saw her in pain immediately grabbed Haruki's wrist and clenched it until he released Nagi's hand.

"How dare you touched me, demon!" In a blink of an eye, Haruki cutted Giyuu's arm, shocking the red haired woman.

She pulled Giyuu back and standing in front of him again. "Giyuu, get ready," she whispered. She pulled out some small bags that contains powder that will make anyone who touched it will have their skin turned red and get itchy, nothing lethal but useful.

"Sorry, Shirokawa-san," she threw those bags at him. He cutted all of them with his sword, but that only made it spread faster, creating a thick layer of green mist around him. Giyuu immediately carried her and running away from there.

"Oi, wait! Nagi!"

Nagi took a glance at Haruki who is coughing because of the mist. She shake her head and leaning to Giyuu's chest. "I am sorry that you must carrying me. I must be heavy," she smiled so sadly. Giyuu doesn't respond and keep on running.

She glance at the moon above while the wind swaying both of their hair. "Let's move somewhere near the city."

He nodded slightly and jumped onto the branches. He started to jumped from branch to branch so he won't leave a trail on the ground. She leaned to him closer.

"Found you~"

She jolted her eyes open. Everything is going on so fast. Suddenly she fell to the ground, colliding her injuries to the harsh textured of dirt. She yelps.

Giyuu is shouting out muffled screaming. She immediately opened her eyes and saw him being held by a silver haired man with light blue strands at the tips of his hair and hazel eyes that is staring at hers.