𝐒𝐢𝐱

"𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑"
「ひも」

"𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑"「ひも」

―❆✿❆―

"Stay away from that lady. If you wished to eat her, then you must get through me first."

Giyuu look at the man in front of him. He keep his composure still, but his arms are lifted beside him, protecting her behind him. He only stay like that, glaring at the man. No growls nor attacks.

The atmosphere is getting intense that Nagi is starting to wake up from her sleep. The first thing she saw is Giyuu's back is facing her. She rubbed her eyes and finally noticing the demon hunter that she met before.

"Ah! Tsugikuni-san!?" She exclaimed in surprise. Giyuu and Yoriichi glance at her.

"Hiroaka-san, I am glad that you are finally awake. Please be careful from that demon in front of you, I will take care of him from you," he take a grip at his sword and immediately charge at Giyuu.

"Stop!" Nagi yelled, but it's too late, his sword is already so close to Giyuu's neck. Luckily, Giyuu already predicted it and dodge his attack, but their position changed. Yoriichi is now in front of Nagi's position, protecting her from Giyuu.

"Wait up, Tsugikuni-san! He is not like what you think!"

"You may be fooled by his appearance, Hiroaka-san. But a demon is still a demon." He charge again to Giyuu.

"No! Giyuu, make sure you don't get hurt!" She shouted, which is heard perfectly by Giyuu.

He only dodged all of his attacks, but it's getting harder and harder to dodge because he is too fast. It leaves him to no choice. He clenched his fist, letting out bloods from his nails that is digging to his skin.

Blood Demon Art: Red Lotus Bud.

His bloods are creating a layer of shield around him, blocking the attack from the demon hunter.

"Tsugikuni-san, please stop! He meant no harm! I can guarantee it, so please!"

Breath of the Sun: First Style.

She saw Yoriichi was about to let out an attack. 'Crap! I have no choice then.' She pulled out a small bag of powder and throw it at the demon hunter.

Yoriichi noticed this and immediately cutted it to a half, but it only made the powder spread quickly, creating curtains of green smoke.

She run towards Giyuu and grabbed his hand before dragging him out of the smoke. "Let's go, Giyuu!"

Swish.