Chapter 28~ Two Zayns, New Promises, and a Proposal.

Start from the beginning

Luv~ Bi xoxoxoxo <3

 I waited for a quick reply but nothing. As I was waiting, the professor came in and started to blab on and on about introductory to Organic chemistry. It was really boring. I checked back again. Still nothing. This leaves me no choice but to text another pretty close friend, Niall. 

 To Nialler:

Hey Nialler, remember me Bianca or Bi?  I need ur help. Imma going insane. Started university and found out that there is a Zayn----- actually his name is spelt like this; Zain, in my chem. class! Is this fate or am I dreaming?! Reply to this asap, please!!!

~Bianca.

 I awaited for a reply. As for the teacher in the front, he kept blabbing his mouth off. I was getting really irritated but at the same time tired. Then my ass started to vibrate. Other students stared at me all of a sudden. I blushed. I quickly took out my phone. It was the Nialler. 

To Bianca: 

Hey  Bi! Is this really necessary? It's like 3am in Mulligner. Anyways, I think its most likely fate. That's all I could really say.Next time if its a REAL emergency , like a Nandos coupon or sale or you made me a sandwich, then call or txt me. im not too good at handling these things, usually Liam handles with these things. G'nite!

~Nialler!

 Oh that Nialler! Him and his funny jokes about food. He's such a kid at heart. That's why we love him. I think he's right. Fate it is, again! I thinking having double Zayn's isn't all too bad is it? It's not like Zain would have the same traits as Zayn Malik would have. I laid back, relaxed in my seat. What is there to worry about anyways, right? 

~4 months later~

4 intense months later and so much happened to me in these 4 awesome months. I made new friends in 4 of my classes. They were: Anjali from Biology class, Shreya from Physics class, and Yasamin from other chemistry class, Shrome from my math class, and Amanda from my English class. This is not including Zain from Organic chemistry class. Of course, I kept up to date with One direction news and trends such as; Nialler's break up with Jade, Danielle's split with Liam ( I was devastated by that), Louis and Eleanor's married life, Harry's new Asian girlfriend named Jennifer Wang, and last but not least Perrie's and Zayn's new baby arrival and marriage preparation. All that crap. Anyways,it was December the 31st, and we were all at my house for a slumber party and to count down the days of a New year. I hope this New year would be a peaceful new years. No more having to worry about Zayn. Aleesha came home for the holidays and our small get together was a hit! At 9:50pm we popped popcorn and watched one of the scariest movie of  a 2012 movie called, "Sinister," starring Ethan Hawkens. It scared the crap out of me. Shreya got so terrified that she literally started to laugh hysterically for no goddamn reason. 

We stared at Shreya as if we saw a presence or something. 

"What the fuck is this, Bianca, this ain't that scary," Shrome inferred, " i've seen scarier things in my life then this bullshit!" 

I laughed. 

"Oh Shrome, I love you so much," I told her sarcastically. 

After the movie was over, we didn't know what to do next. We've been watching every type of movie in every kind of genre. We were practically twiddling our thumbs. I laid backwards on the family couch, while Shrome was on the floor, stroking the strings of my loose hair on her finger. Anjali was reading a book. She's a total book worm. Yasamin and Amanda were playing some sort of game on Yasamin's Ipod, Shreya was blackberry messaging to people or chatting with her mom, and lastly, Aleesha was looking through magazines looking bored. We were all very bored. I stared at the clock above my legs. 11:35pm. Almost count down time.