20. Camelot

After getting healed by Elizabeth and after Hawk finished his leftovers, you all were a little tired. It was pretty late too, you all started to head upstairs before Merlin teleported in the middle of the room.

"Merlin! We were wondering where you went!" Diane squealed.

She ignores her and walks straight to Meliodas to whisper something into his ear. Thanks to your excellent hearing you're able to hear every word.

"Arthur's alive I have to go there, we need to leave and go there now."

You stare at them confused and as she leans back she creates a glance on you, she probably knew you'd be able to hear her.

"Merlin-san what's wrong?" Escanor worriedly asks.

She plays it cool, but you sense the tension in her. She clearly wants to save that Arthur boy.

"Yeash! Will head to Camelot right away then! Hawk tell your mom and everyone can go to bed!" Mel finally informs everyone and they start to obey his orders without further hesitation.

As you walk up the stairs to Eli's room you realize she's not following.

"Eli-"

You go quiet as you hear her voice downstairs, "why Camelot and why now? Hasn't the commandments totally taken over the city?"

You take a seat on one of the steps on the stairs and listen to the worried girl's ranting.

"Then we just have to fight them and save Arthur as fast as possible!"A more cheerful voice responds to her worries.

"But that's dangerous!"

"Not when we have everyone on board, " he replies.

"Then I'll join too!"

"No."

"But-"

"Just go to sleep, Y/n probably waits for you."

Then silence you see this as your sign and go to her room. Which she accompanies a while later, with a disappointed expression.

"Oi Eli, what took you so long?" You asked laying on her little sofa.

"Just some questions I asked from Meliodas, " she responds and goes to bed.

"You know Mel's an idiot sometimes, too proud too, but one thing he never is, is rude. He has a hard time dealing with a lot of things at the same time and sometimes he says something he doesn't mean. But you probably know all of this, Elizabeth, " you finish your talk.

"Y/n that's really sweetly said, " she appreciates your kind words.

"Yeah and I never lie, " you chuckle.

She has a tiny smile on her face too, "thank you Y/n."

You turn your head on your side to catch her eyes, "good night, Eli."

"Good night."

-

Dark, cold and empty what is this place? You wander around the weird place.

"Y/n!" Someone shouts furiously, but you couldn't see anyone, however, the voice was really familiar to you.

"Mel?" You guess.

Then something spears through your side, blood fills your mouth and you stare down the flowing warmth that flows out of the wound. You turn to look behind you to see your attacker.

It shocks you.

"Forgive me, Y/n."

You wake up.