10. Plan

You all were gathered downstairs once again, it had become a sort of a habit, hasn't it?

Meliodas expression seems firm as everyone else waits for him to say something, "so for starters, I and Merlin figured it would only make sense if we fight a two or couple of them at time. So we'd actually stand a change."

"Luring them out would be a suitable first mission, but it seems the job is already done since Gloxinia and Drole have been rumored to move together", Merlin joins.

You lean lonely to the wall of the stairwell, "brilliant, so where we're headed."

He gives you a sharp and short look, "we're sending a hit group to defeat them since there isn't any need to put all of us in danger." He ignores.

"So we all don't get to fight?" Diane whines.

"Not like every one of us can", Merlin blurts out smirking.

Diane shows her tongue in annoyance.

"So I, Merlin and Escanor are gonna deal with this first," Meliodas announces.

You hit your fist on the wall causing turning looks on your way, you step the couple steps down. With confident steps, you approach the blondie standing arms crossed in front of you. You raise your murderous gaze and with your right arm grab on his collar, "I'm gonna be the one to defeat Gloxinia, liked it or not. And I wouldn't get in my way if I were you."

You let go and with as confident steps find your way back to the stairs, "anyways they don't seem the sharpest of the remaining commandments so why send our strongest trio?" You leave upstairs leaving Meliodas with heavy thoughts because in a way he knew you were right.

"Sir-Meliodas?" Elizabeth cautiously starts.

"Hmph", he turns his look on her.

"Isn't Y/N-sama right? I'm sure when she's better prepared she would surely be suited for this mission." She determinedly states.

"I remember you and Merlin talking Y/N being almost as strong as Escanor himself, captain", Diane backs her up.

"Seems like the odds are against you, captain." Merlin sneers.

He thoughtfully listened to the girls backing you up, in so a short period of time she'd already made bonds with them, huh.

"Her fighting skills sure should be seen on an actual battle", Ban joins smiling after takes a sip from his glass.

"Ban you too!" Hawk surprises.

"Elizabeth go tell Y/N she'll join Merlin and me to do this." Meliodas finally decides.

He certainly wasn't satisfied with the composition, but perhaps they're right, the war is nowhere near ending they should save their powers for the upcoming final battle.

-

You laid on your bag in the bed, you've never acted so based on just feelings, uh stupid stupid why did I ugh. He got some nerve to leave me out of it in a first place, tho.

You raise your wounded hand it doesn't hurt that much anymore actually, you just couldn't forget how someone you've never seen made you feel something oddly familiar, maybe just because he was a fairy too? That dream did not fade from your mind either, it seemed too convenient to start haunting you now.

Suddenly your door opened and you let your hand down. You turned your head quickly one eighty degrees and noticed embarrassed silver hair girl peeking behind the door.

"Sorry Y/N-sama I-"

"I thought I told you to call me Y/N Eli." You cut her off smiling and standing up, "plus don't apologize it's nothing, come in please."