6. Alice

Everyone looked at how Ban returned with the girl a bit confused. Diane tilted her head and watched the girl with wide eyes. She wasn't sure yet she liked her or not. Elizabeth smiled kindly towards her as she usually did. King floated beside them shocked.

"Who is she?" King asked firstly.

"Alice!" The girl responded before Ban could.

"And why are you here?" He continued.

"Don't be so harsh King," Elizabeth whispered to him.

"Um I crashed accidentally on Ban and I'm a big fan of you guys so he kindly offered to bring me here." She explained with sorry in her tone.

"I mean if I'm burden I can leave, but I just-"

Elizabeth walked over and bend down on her level, "don't be silly of course you can stay after all Ban brought you here which is oddly nice of him." She gazed on Ban.

The girl seemed pretty young she was only a bit taller than King.

Diane approached Alice, but as soon as she took a couple of steps the girl yelled, "Omg Diane my favorite sin of them all! How come you're so small!!" Alice hurried towards her.

Diane smiled widely, "can we keep her? I like her!"

Ban and King watched from aside as the girls talked about something girly.

"Those silver jewelry where have I heard about them." Ban thought out loud.

"So you had some kind of secret motive to bring her here?" He asked.

He looked serious for a second then he laughed, "naah actually you should've seen her face as she realized who I was she seemed soo excited and I was feeling so good so how could I not."

King rolled his eyes and chuckled, "who would've thought we'd be laughing together in these terms."

Ban sighed, "maybe that's something Elaine would want us to do."

"Perhaps."

"Okay, how about you share a room with us so we can talk more in the morning?" Elizabeth asked and Alice nodded greatly.

-

Elizabeth, Diane, and Alice got up early, it was a beautiful day outside, the sun shone, the fairies played outside and did their things. It was peacefully normal. It seemed impossible among everything that happened even to think about living a completely common life. The birds sang and the warm breeze moved hair nicely at times. They were watching Diane show off her dances in a less crowded place. 

"Princess Elizabeth, why are you here?" She asked suddenly as they watched Diane.

She wasn't prepared, "please call me Elizabeth, but um- we came to look for the eighth sin, you've probably never heard of her, but Sir-Meliodas said she was actually first to ever join." 

Girl's eyes widened, "eight sin? That's amazing!! And it's a 'she'!! Telll mee moore!" She fangirled.

She chuckled, "well we don't really know a lot about her and since Meliodas ran to look for her by himself we can't ask him either. Anyways her mark is a dolphin and it represents betrayal, she's a dresdine meaning fairy-demon hybrid and I suppose she had a rough childhood."

Elizabeth's smile turns into sympathetic.

"I feel bad for her, most people are probably scared of her since she's pretty powerful and unpredictable, but if sir-Meliodas really trust her then I do too. They also seem to have a lot of history, since he wanted to find her on his own." She mumbled.