Part 9

Lauren's pov

 I sat on the bed feeing like i was hit with a chair. She's gone. I'm alone. No, i should be happy she's better now. Moreover i'm on my own, no fuckers, no roommates, no shit. I can listen to music and sing along without minding Camila's preferences... But it would be nice to sing with her though... Shut these thoughts, Lauren.

"Ayo!"

"What?!"

"You okay?" Asked Dinah a little confused by my tone.

"Sorry, DJ. I'm a little nervous."

"Oh, what happened?"

"Nothing." I sighed.

"Really, Lo?"

"I don't want to talk about it, Dinah!"

"Okay then. I'mma go to the vending machine. Wanna something?"

"No, thanks."

I felt a little bit bad for behaving like this to Dinah. At least she's my only friend here. I took a sheet from my notebook and draw a quick sketch and slide it under Dinah's door. I get a little grumpy sometimes, what can i do? Usually when i act like a bitch, it's that i'm hurting.

Camila's pov

My phone buzzed. It was a text from Dinah. I tried to open the message but my mom interrupted me.

"Mija, you just came home, are you going to stay on your phone?"

"Oh, no, mom." I mumbled.

"Did they took care of you?" Asked she.

"Did your roommate behaved herself?" Added dad impatiently.

"Actually..."

"Actually no. She attacked me." Complained Shawn before i could finish my sentence.

"She..." I tried to explain.

"She was mad at me and Mila cause her narco boyfriend killed himself."

"What?!" Mom was so shocked.

"I knew she was trouble." Said dad.

"No, it's that..." I mumbled again but my parents were so occupied with him that they didn't care. Sometimes i feel jealous of Shawn, my parents are treating him like he's their own son.

"Excuse me" i got up and went to the bathroom. I began to feel unwell again. I washed my face and took my phone. I opened the message from Dinah. It was a beautiful sketch of hers. Then my phone buzzed again. Dinah sent me another sketch but it was a girl with brown eyes and chocolate long hair. She looked so familiar.

"What're these?" I tiped.

"Sketches" she responded.

"I see but where did they come from?"

"Oh, haha, I found them under the door. It's a sketch of me but it has an unfinished drawing of you on the back. "

"Lol. But who drew them?"

"Idk. Looks like the artist has confused the sheets and sent me a drawing with you on the back. :) "

"Hmm..."

"Camila, are you ok?" Yelled mom.

"Yes mom. I'm coming. " I rushed towards the dining room. What if the drawing was from Lauren?