14.

><>3rd person POV<><
::: Previously: Null, having been kept a prisoner of Herobrine, found itself suddenly unable to speak. When interrogated, Herobrine was unable to get any words out of it, nor was he able to read the form's mind, personally surprising the high ranking Immortal. Just before Null could have been hurt anymore, it just barely managed to escape it's prison, running into the vast, open Nether realm. :::

     Pain shot through the ribs of the dark void figure as it ran endlessly over Netherrack. Ghasts chased like battle-coptors behind, blasting it's path with explosive fireballs, as an entire arsenal of blazes raced around to block it off from the portal: it's only escape route within miles.

     The void found it hard to run so fast, as well as dodge all the fire and explosives, while also in such pain. It's lungs were stinging at that point as it ran, as if it were out jogging in a cold winter morning. Another ghast shrieked, launching another explosive from it's mouth. The fireball landed just in front of Null, knocking it back onto it's back. The void panted for a moment as it laid there, listening to an army of wither skeletons marching it's way. It couldn't sense Herobrine however, so so far it was okay.

     "Prisoner, we demand you return to your cell, immediately." A wither skeleton decorated in gold commanded from the front lines of it's army. Oh-h, at that moment, Null couldn't think of anything else, other than tearing down Herobrine's army so much, that they don't even have time to organize ranks!!

     The void stood with a new expression on it's face as it turned toward the army instead. A dark, hateful glare plastered over any fear it once had. 'Over my dead body! I will never give up! In fact, I will return here someday and take revenge for the human species, who you so brutally slaughtered!! For the first time in your lives you will know what it is like to be helpless, like they were!' It tried to shout at the armies surrounding it, but, no sound came out. Instead, everyone just watched as the void's arms were thrown around in anger, looking like it was trying to shout.

     The armies then began walking forward, closing Null into a circle of no survival. But it's plan wasn't to just give up. On the contrary.

     Null jumped up from the ground in an instant, while in the air, it's arm thrust outward, sending a wave of dark matter down at the armies. Ghasts saw the easy target and shot more balls of fire at it. As it was falling back down, realizing the fireballs were well aimed and would make their target, the void thought quickly, raising it's other hand and making a shield of compact, black matter. It used that to coat the half of it being ambushed in explosions. A random wither skeleton tossed it's sword up at the void, grazing it's skin and reminding the dark form of the ever closing in threats. The void readied it's fists and the moment it's feet began making impact with the floor, it thrust it's fist into the ground, sending a massive shockwave over the increasing crowd. Several were knocked down, but the void was far from safe.

      Wither skeletons poured forward at the prisoner, swords drawn. The void had to think fast as it spun around, punching the first of the wave in the side of the head, cracking it's skull. That mob fell, but it was replaced with three others, which Null handled using a sphere of dark energy to whack them in the faces with. Null spun around as one tried to stab it's back, and the void grabbed the mob's sword, turning it against it's wielder. Not having a sword of it's own, Null settled with the nearly broken sword as it charged for the next few enemies.

     Three ghasts hovered side by side, combining their firepower into one large flaming bomb. Once that was fired in a series of three squeals -- three separate ones converging as they flew -- Null's eyes widened at the sight of them. In a moment of no thought, Null sent forth a large sphere of it's own, burning in black flames. It didn't have any time to watch the two collide; more skeletons continued attempting to surround and overwhelm it. In a series of kicks and punches as well as using it's new sword, Null fought off the wither troops as best it could.