diecisiete

"look who's talking!" daniel scoffed making margo hide her gaze. "you barely separate from eben."

"eben hasn't only gave me a pleasant afternoon, he has been helping me a lot this week. helping me when neither of you where there to do it." the blonde girl complained.

"and you, zach? what do you think?" daniel asked him making margo's gaze also focus on the brunet boy. it was weird not to see zach talking about some gossip or trying to get more details from the story. "do you think it will work?"

he shrugged. "i don't know if it will work but i don't understand why you had to spread the rumor today."

"why not?" daniel frowned. "the sooner i finish with cupid's tests the better. i just want the game to be over."

"because today we have the date with jonah and you won't be a good match if he thinks you're sleeping with mr idiot besson." zach murmured making daniel want to bury himself in the schoolyard and stay there forever.

"shit, the date. i still don't have a partner to go with." daniel was sincere.

"on monday you told me you already had a partner." zach complained.

i lied, daniel thought. i was very focused on trying to get corbyn to kiss me again.

"take corbyn." he suggested margo.

"no." daniel's response was quick. "what if jonah tells him something about him and me or the rumor. and what if he has already heard and wants to beat me up for letting out a fake rumor."

"well then you're lying and corbyn still be such an asshole." murmured zach.

"i'm not going with corbyn." daniel said. besides, he didn't dare to ask him if he wanted to go on a date with him, surely corbyn would say no. "why don't you go with me?" daniel asked margo.

"me? but you're gay."

"and you are my best friend. please, save me."

margo snorted and daniel knew that she would accompany him to the date.

ΩΩΩ

"this is going to be the death to me." daniel muttered getting in the car. "since when do you drive?" he asked seeing zach start the car again and margo sitting in the passenger seat grabbing the belt tightly.

"since my father left me the car today." replied zach.

"sorry to say it, but it seems that your father wants us to die." margo was clearly scared.

"where are we going?" daniel dared to ask clinging to his belt as margo was doing once zach began to increase speed.

"to chickee's, of course." zach replied.

daniel's eyes widened in surprise, chikee's was the most popular club in the town, and zach's favorite place on friday nights.

daniel had never gone there, being an underage boy prevented him from going, which zach seemed to have completely forgotten.