Part 8

"I can't tell you." Why?" He asks looking confused and worried at the same time. I shut my mouth knowing it will only make him more curious if I keep saying no and no over again. I stare at our feet trying not to listen to his questions. Eventually, I don't hear him anymore and I look up. "Y/n are you okay?" I nod slowly trying to keep it in as I can't get him out of my brain. Do you want to do something? He asks changing the subject. I nod. "What do you have in mind?" I ask he grabs my hand and leads the way without saying anything.

We walk into a big shopping mall the whole way here he's said nothing and the whole time I felt awkward. "I don't like shopping." I finally dare to say as I give a little pull at his hand. "Well, we need more than one set of clothes to, don't we?" Well, he has a point. I nod and go into a random store. "I don't have any money," I say to him before I go and grab clothes. "I'll pay." "for free?" He nods and I just shrug and go grab some T-shirts and Jackets.

"Done," I say as I put my clothes back on. He opens the curtain keeping him away to see him in my bra. "Go away!" I shout as he casually walks in and I quickly grab my shirt and put it on. "Sorry, but I also saw you in your PJ's remember." He winks. " When did you see me in my PJs?" I ask confused. "Yesterday." "Those were my regular clothes." "But you slept in them, didn't you? So, then they are your PJs." He's really impossible sometimes.

"What now?" I ask as we walk out of the store with our new clothes. "I don't know? What do you want to do?" I think carefully I know he doesn't do things if he doesn't want to so if I say something he doesn't like we probably wouldn't do it.

"A walk up that hill," I say as I point to the hill just out of the town, but also above the town. "Nope sorry." He says and walks away. "Please." I pout and he turns around with a smile on his face. "You can be a real pervert sometimes." "I know, come on." He says as he grabs my hand again and leads the way.

***

"Maybe we should stop? It's getting dark." I say as he shakes his head "Nope, we're almost there."
we walk up a wooden staircase leading up an easy route to the top of the hall. "I hate staircases." I pout again, I dunno how many times I said it, but "my feet are getting sore." "You want me to carry you?" I feel my face heat up and I quickly hide my face with my hair. I hear him let out a chuckle and we continue walking.

"Okay wait." He says as we are only 10 steps away from the top of the hill. Then the warmth of two hands cover my eyes. "Wha-what are you doing?" "Don't worry just follow me." He whispers sending shivers down my spine. I try to hold back my tears as he once again makes me think of Beetlejuice. I'm trying to keep strong, but I'm just weak no matter how much I try to hide it.
He removes his hands and I see the town and in the background is sunset. It's beautiful I never thought something could be so beautiful. "It's breathtaking, isn't it," Be-Jaden asks and I nod still not being able to get the words for this. I sit down in the dirt not caring that the ground is a little wet. He sits down beside me and I feel like I'm in a movie, a romantic one, but then I'm stuck with someone who can be a real ass and also reminds me of a dead ghost.

"Did I ever tell you how I came to this school?" I shake my head and turn all my attention to him as I'm curious if the rumors were true. "Please tell me." "Well, it started two years ago I was in the hospital and apparently I got shot." I give him a questioning look. "Apparently?" "I had memory loss and still have actually I don't remember anything before two years ago. They said I probably have Hysterical amnesia I got into the system and also got into a lot of fights as the people in the system were some real bitches. They slapped the children on their wrist every time they did the littlest thing wrong, even though it's the 21st century. It makes me so mad every time I think about it, one time it got too out of hand and I almost beat one of them to death and I send to this school where I also started getting into fights and then people were afraid of me, avoided my gaze, took 10-meter distance almost all of the time and things got lonely, but then you came and honestly I was so relieved that I could talk to someone normally without them to be afraid to speak their mind."