Part 6

(A/n: Another one Cause I'm feeling the flow or something like that😂🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️)

Fuck, my feet start to move on their own as I sneak to the back of the crowd surrounding us and go into the woods hoping nobody spotted me. I run through the bushes and over the sticks that lay on the ground making it impossible for me to make no noise. I see Jaden running away from the teachers and I try to follow him as silently as possible. He eventually stops and hides behind a bush what makes the teachers run past him. I try to run to him silently, but before I can get to the bush, he has been hiding behind I get grabbed and thrown into another bush with Jaden his hand over my mouth and feeling his breathing on my face.

I lick his hand and he pulls away in disgust. "How did you get from there to here so fast?" I shout whisper still shocked since I didn't take my eyes of the bush for one second. "Ever heard of walking." He said sarcastically, "why did you follow me now you'll also be in trouble when they notice your gone." He says with a worried expression on his face making me smirk. "Your worried." I state making him look away. "N-No I-I just think it's stupid." He says and stands up not helping me up. "Rude" I say as I help myself up. "So, what now?" I ask, "I hope you at least have a plan or something." "Nope," he shrugs like it's nothing to worry about. I smack his arm. Shocked, but also amused he looks at me. "Then why did walk into the forest." "I didn't know what to do they just blamed me, and I got mad." "Then let's go back." I say giving up. "No, they'll probably throw me in juvie because they think I did that and I'm definitely not going there." "Okay, so now what?" "There is a city on the other side of the forest." He states looking at me for a reaction. I nod already excited "let's go." I say over dramatic earning a chuckle from him. Then he starts walking the way he was running. He does so remind me of him, but it feels more and more like he's with me and not gone. I snap back to reality as I see that he's already much farther then I remember. "Wait for me." I shout as he stops and waits for me to catch up.

***

"It's almost dark and my feet hurt." I sulk and he rolls his eyes at me again. "This is like the third time you said that." "Well, it just really does. Are you sure we're going the right way?" I ask again. "YEEESSS." He shouts as I close my ears from his deafening voice. "See," he says pointing through the trees and indeed I can see a town with some streetlights on. I run on my sore feet to it feeling a weight of my shoulders. "Yes." I say making a little happy dance. "Y/n, you're really weird you know that." He says with a smile on his face. "Do you even have money?" I ask knowing we can't sleep anywhere without money. He nods and shows his wallet. "Did you just carry that with you?" He nods probably proud of himself. "Let's get a room." He says as he also runs into the town and not wanting to stay behind, I follow him.

***

"One king-sized bed please." I turn to look at him in shock seeing a big pervert smirk appear on his face.

"Why did you get one king sized bed?" I ask shook as fuck. "Don't worry I won't do anything to you." "That's even harder to believe when you confirm it without me asking." He rolls his eyes at me. "Fine, you'll sleep on the ground then." "Fuck you." Again, that smirk appears on his face I feel my face heat up only at the thought of it.
"Can you stop thinking so perverted?" He asks and I quickly turn my back to him feeling my face only heat up more with him keeping mentioning it.

"Wow this hotel room is amazing." I say I see the chic style of the furniture. "I'm going to take a shower." I nod jumping on the bed feeling it swallowing me. "Don't go anywhere it's dangerous outside." He says in the same warning voice I know that BJ has. So comfy, but sadly I have to sleep on the floor. I grab extra sheets and pillows from the ground making my own little bed and try to sleep. Even though there is a naked man in the shower. Luckily, I feel myself already sink away, cause of the exhausting day I had.

My bed is so comfortable and warm. It's better then yesterday I don't notice the wooden floor as much, but that's probably cause my back is used to it by now. At home I also never slept in my own bed anymore, cause of what happened, but only slept on the sofa.
I open my eyes and see BJ sleeping with me, I mean Jaden with his white shirt on. He makes me forgot about what happened to BJ, cause with him I feel like he's still here.
Wait...
I'm in his bed with him!