Sherlock looked up quite offended, "Yes. Of course they do."

"Yeah but do they read it or pop on, realise they have no idea what's going on what with your tobacco thingy, and then leave again? See, I've read John's blog and - "

"And what?" Sherlock interrupted her with an critical look.

"And it's just more engaging. It doesn't frighten people away with useless information like how you can tell where people are from by analysing the dirt on their shoes."

"Thank you, Elizabeth." John smiled smugly.

"None of the information I retain and write about is useless."

"Maybe not to you but to the rest of the population who don't want to be detectives it is."

"We do get most of our clients from John's blog, Sherlock, dear."

"And how would you know, Mrs Hudson?" Sherlock shot her a look, hurt by this betrayal from the two women.

"Well, sometimes I have a nice chat to the clients. It's all I get to do anyway. And they always talk about how great John's blog is." Mrs Hudson began making her way out of the flat, "Anyway, I have cleaning to do."

Sherlock just sat there and watched Mrs Hudson leave. His eyes looked over to John and Elizabeth who were snickering quietly and he glared at them. Immediately, they both tried to stifle their laughter but failed miserably at doing so.

"I'm sorry, Sherlock, I'm sure there is someone who likes to read about the tobacco ash and dirt analysis." John tried to reassure his friend, "I have to get to work now - don't kill her for attacking your blog."

The detective watched John leave too as though imagining that his stare was capable of warding them all away. His eyes then went back to Elizabeth who was clutching the stool she sat on, face red as she held back her laughter.

"You don't have to look so adorably hurt by it." She smiled at him, "You should be taking this as constructive criticism."

"Adorable?" His eyes narrowed, "In what way do I look adorable?"

Elizabeth shrugged, shaking her head, "You just do. Especially when you pouted."

"I didn't pout."

"Oh, yes, you did."

"Oh, no, I didn't."

"But oh, yes, you did."

"I didn't."

"You did though."

"I did not pout."

"Should I get my phone ready to snap a picture of you pouting next time?"

"No, because I don't pout."

"But you're denial says you do." She sang.

"Elizabeth, stop."

"Why are you so determined to have the last word?"

"Because I didn't pout."

"But why are you arguing your point when you could have just ignored me, knowing the truth yourself?

At this Sherlock fell silent and went back to his experiment.

"Oh, brilliant, I won!" She chuckled.

This drew Sherlock's attention away from his experiment once again and look at her, pouting, just in time for Elizabeth to snap a photo of him on her phone. She was chuckling as she got off of her stool and walked over to show him the evidence.