Chapter Thirty-Five - Revenge

Începe de la început

     "I'm going to follow them." I stated and walked past her, my shoulder bumping into hers. This doesn't feel like myself. Maybe this isn't me. Maybe this is Sarah. Kennedy grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

     "What is wrong with you lately Lucresia? You've been completely different." She asked me as I looked at her gripping my arm and yanked it back fierce fully . "Don't touch me Kennedy." I snarked at her making her eyes widen as she took a step back.

     "I am your sister Lucresia... Why are you being like this? Why are your eyes...yellow?" She asked me as I took a breath and turned around abruptly. Shit this is what my dad said. What if I can't control myself? Would I hurt my own sister?

     "I'm going to follow them Kennedy, you go home. It's not safe for you to be around me right now." I said and stalked off towards where Nick and Sabrina walked off to. I heard footsteps behind me and I rolled my eyes to face Kennedy who was trailing quietly behind me. I groaned and glared at her.

     "What did I tell you?! Do not follow me Kennedy. Go home!" I said as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I know what you're going through Lu. I know that you're not yourself. I can see it. I'm going with you, wether you like it or not." She said and I felt the fire inside me calm down a little. She is my sister after all.

     "Fine but be quiet. The last thing Nick and I need in our relationship are trust issues and him discovering me following him." I said as she nodded and came close to me.

     We walked together into the woods and followed them quietly, neither of us talking or making a sound. Finally we got to a weird creepy little cabin in the woods, they went in as I turned to look at Kennedy who was eyeing the cabin intently. "That seems like a cabin where you would get murdered on a horror movie." Kennedy said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly.

     "Nick told me that Sabrina's high school principal was a witch and that she lived in the cabin. She must be the one that's going to help them get clues." I said as Kennedy frowned. "Ms. Wardwell? Damn I know people called her a witch but I thought it was just cause she's kind of a bitch." Kennedy said as I chuckled once again at my sister. I forgot how much she makes me laugh.

     "Look." Kennedy whispered and pointed at the cabin where Nick was storming out in frustration. Why is he so altered up? We watched intently and soon after Sabrina came out of the cabin and went over to Nick. He said something and she nodded, and they walked off into the path once again. Just when I thought I could definitely trust what Nick tells me. I watched as he draped his arm over Sabrina's shoulder and walked down the path. I looked at Kennedy who had no expression on her face. I felt once again that deep fire inside me that I couldn't control.

     "Well come on let's go follow them." I snapped as she grabbed my hand softly and gave me a pitiful look. "Luce just because he draped his arm over her shoulder doesn't mean he's with her. Let's not follow them, we're being crazy." Kennedy tried reasoning with me but she knows better.

     "Don't act nonchalant Kennedy. You know why I'm worried. Let's go or you go home and leave me alone." I said emphasizing on the last part. She pursed her lips and nodded following me down the path where Nick and Sabrina were heading down. We followed them for a little while and finally got to Sabrina's place. I watched them go up to Sabrina's porch and talk for a little. I couldn't hear a thing they were saying.

     "See, he was just walking her home. You were being paranoid." Kennedy said as I rolled my eyes and kept my focus on the two. Sabrina suddenly embraced Nick and my heart started dropping. And I know nothing in the world could prepare me for what happened next.

     Sabrina kissed Nick. She kissed my boyfriend. Nick pulled away and said something while walking down the porch's stairs and Sabrina going inside her house. I felt Kennedy hug me but I just suddenly wanted one thing only.

     I wanted to hurt them. I can't believe this was happening. All along I was right. I was fucking right. I felt something just flick inside of me. Like a light switch. I felt anger. I felt rage and I know exactly who's at fault.

     "Luce your eyes... They're yellow again..." Kennedy trailed off and stepped away from me. I looked at her and suddenly I was panting, I was taking deep breaths. Sarah, Sarah, this is Sarah.

     "Go home Kennedy. NOW!" I shouted as she flinched and took a deep breath. Her face was of pure horror and I know I was scaring her. But she doesn't know I'm protecting her from me. I'm protecting her from Sarah's rage that burns deep inside me.

     "Lucresia, I need you to calm down okay? I know it's hard to watch. I know that it hurts but you're scaring me. Just calm down." She said and I just hissed, stepping towards her and grabbing her arm. My nails digging into her mortal flesh.

     "I. told. you. to. go. HOME." I said as Kennedy winced in pain. She grabbed my arm and stared deep into my eyes. "Don't let her take control. Mom warned me about this. Be strong Luce. This isn't you." She said as I yanked my arm away and walked away from her.

     "This is exactly who I am..." I spat out as Kennedy groaned in frustration. "What are you going to do, Lucresia?" She asked me while trying to catch up with me. I chuckled cynically and looked at her with a smirk on my face.

     "I'm going to end Sabrina Spellman. Once and for all."

- Hi guys! Hope you like this update, it's a bridge chapter for the two finals chapters that are going to be wayyyyy longerrr

-
Hi guys! Hope you like this update, it's a bridge chapter for the two finals chapters that are going to be wayyyyy longerrr. So yes, Burning Red may be coming to an end. But i am just so excited for the new season dropping so maybe theres a sequel lets see.

Also please check out my new book it is called Wild Things. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Thank you for reading x