hacked

CatCo
The Next Day

"In what is being described as a vicious cyber-attack, Cat Grant, Founder, and CEO of Catco Worldwide Media have been hacked. Cat Grant has been unavailable for comment, but how long-" The newscaster said but then Cat muted the tv before pouring a glass of alcohol. She was in her office, with her lawyers present, to talk about the hack on her.

"So far, nobody's made any demands, which leads us to think that whoever did this simply wanted to embarrass you.", one of her lawyers said. "Well Mission accomplished.", before Cat had a sip of her drink. "In the last hour alone, the Daily Planet has published my real age, the fact that I have three personal shoppers on-call at Barneys and that I asked out Idris Elba on a date and he said no. His loss. So, you're my lawyers. Can't we just sue every outlet that's publishing these e-mails?", Cat asked. "We can try, but it's a process. Imagine if someone dumped all of Lois Lane's personal e-mails into your lap, wouldn't you publish them?", her lawyer said. "Only if I wanted people to die of boredom.", Cat said. "Due respect, Ms. Grant, you are the very public face of Catco. The entire company's been embarrassed by this incident. Don't make it worse.", they said before leaving and came in Iris.

"I am sure this is all going to blow over, Ms. Grant.", Iris said. "What planet are you from?", Cat asked her and Iris looked at her weird.

"Um, this one.", she muttered. "Stories like this do not blow over. They blow up.", Cat said.

"Then you have to fight. No matter what the lawyers say.", Iris said. "I would, but I don't know who I'm fighting. I need to get ahead of this. Schedule a meeting with the board. And also, go through every single one of my e-mails and flag anything that can be used against me. If there is something damning, I want to find it before the world does.", Cat said.

"All your e-mails? Like, ever? I-I may need help.", Iris stuttered. "Fine. Go. Wait. Only people you trust on this one. Kara Danvers, the guy you are always flirting with-", Cat started to list and Iris rolled her eyes. "And your brother, if he's even here.", Cat said but then Iris & Cat have each other a look. "He's always here.", they both said.

Supergirl Room

Iris entered the room with all of Cat's e-mails in her hands to find Kara, Mon & Barry all in the room. "Here are Ms. Grant's e-mails from the server, printed out.", Iris said, setting them down. "So much evil in three-hole punch form.", Mon mumbled. "The Planet just posted another batch of e-mails.", Barry said who was on a computer. They all gathered around him to see.

"Oh, man, look what Cat is spending every month on a haircut. That's more than my rent.", Kara said. "And she used the corporate jet to fly to Burning Man last year.", Barry said and almost everyone looked disgusted.

"Gross. I know what happens there.", Iris mumbled. "Uh, what happens there?", Mon asked and Iris smiled at him, placing her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry about it sweetie.", she said. "Okay, so Iris & I will read the e-mails and Barry & Mon, can you guys trace the hack?", Kara asked.

"Yeah, Barry can, but uh, really, shouldn't we be, uh, focusing on the whole 'Supergirl's-Psycho-Aunt-Astra's-Back-In-Town-For-Round-Two' thing?", Mon asked and Barry looked at Kara in a surprised manner. "Is that true? Why didn't SG tell me? Why didn't you tell me?", Barry asked and a smirk appeared on Mon's face. "Oh, I know something before you do.", he said and everyone looked at him. "Sorry.", he mumbled.

"The DEO is handling that. We're saving Ms. Grant right now.", Kara said and Barry nodded before they all started getting back to work.

DEO

Alex, Kara were fighting with Barry in the room, examining them. Alex threw a punch at her but Kara ducked and punched her in the stomach, making Alex fall back. "Again.", Kara said as Alex got up. Alex went to punch her but Kara grabbed her arm then kicked the back of her legs. Kara then got on top of Alex's shoulders before jumping backward. Kara landed on her feet but Alex fell.

"Again.", Kara said as Alex got up. Kara went to punch Alex but this time Alex ducked and punched Kara in the stomach. Kara tried to punch her again but Alex blocked it then Kara punched her the stomach, sending Alex backing up a little. Kara then tried to kick her but Alex backed up. They went back to fist fighting and Kara grabbed Alex's hand and threw her on the ground. Kara hovered her and was going to punch her but stopped because it was her sister. But Alex used that opportunity and kicked Kara back, sending her to the ground. Kara got up and eyed Alex. Both Alex & Barry looked at Kara in concern.

"Again.", Kara said. "Why did you hesitate?", Barry asked and Kara looked back at him. "We're just training. And she's my sister.", Kara said. "What if I wasn't?", Alex said and Kara looked back at Alex. Barry turned off the Kryptonite barrier before Alex & Kara got off the sparing area.

"What is going on with you?", Barry asked. "Nothing. I don't want to talk about it.", Kara said. "I think you should let us handle this.", Alex said. "Don't give me that line you've been giving me for months.", Kara said. "This isn't about being ready. Astra is your family. And I think, deep down, whether you want to admit it or not, you still care about her.", Alex said. "I don't.", Kara said. "Supergirl, this is war. And to win a war, sometimes the enemy has to die. Now, can you look me in the eye and tell me that you're prepared to kill?", Alex asked. "Superman doesn't kill.", Kara said, taken back. "If that's your answer, then you shouldn't fight her.", Alex said. "It won't come to that.", Kara said, sure she knows it to be true. "She has shown that she's ready to kill you. You have to be ready to do the same. What do you remember about her? What are you holding on to?", Alex asked. "Nothing. It's gone.", Kara said as she left the room, Barry following her.

Krypton
Years Ago

Young Kara was waiting for her aunt Astra on her bed, holding some type of communication device. "Kara.", Someone said and Kara looked up to see her aunt.

"Aunt Astra! You got my message!", Kara exclaimed before hugging her.

"I would never lose track of my spy beacon.", Astra said before Kara broke their hug.

"Where have you been? Mother said you were never coming back. Are you in trouble?", Kara asked.

"We all are, little one.", Astra said.

"Why? Tell me. No one else will tell me.", Kara said.

"Krypton is dying. Our core is unstable. It has been for a long time because of how we've harnessed it for power. We became greedy. And now the oceans have changed, and the weather. I'm trying to get people to stop and see what they're doing, and in doing so, I've had to do some difficult things.", Astra explained as Kara listened with her eyebrows crinkled.

"Is that why Mother won't say your name anymore?", Kara asked and Astra took a long pause.

"I would do anything to save us. To save you, Kara. But it isn't safe here for me anymore. I have to go away again. But I didn't wanna leave without saying goodbye.", Astra said and Kara got upset.

"Please don't leave.", Kara said before hugging her.

"I couldn't love a daughter more than if Rao had granted me a child of my own.", Astra said, eyes full of tears, voice cracking, not wanting to leave the one person who didn't hate her. Then Astra saw Alura walk into Kara's room and they all looked at her.

"Kara, leave us.", Alura said. "Mother", Kara started to say. "Now, Kara.", Alura said and Kara obeyed.