Tae had to water the garden plants outside.

He had his watering equipment ready and began to water the rows of flowers in the garden.

As expected, he sees Namjoon in the same bench reading. Joon hadn't looked away from his book since Tae got there.

And Tae would always get a "hello" or a wave from him. This time he got nothing. So he just looks back at the flowers in front of him and continues to water them.

When Taehyung was finally done with everything, before going back inside, he looks over at Joon one last time.

Namjoon suddenly paused his reading. He looks up from his book, his eyes landing on Taehyung, and both their eyes meet.

Tae quickly looked away. He could feel his cheeks getting hot. He didn't want to seem like he was staring so he headed back inside.

But Joon knew he was. He felt Tae's eyes watching him.

Namjoon silently watches him go. He was still feeling a little hurt from yesterday but a little upset too.

Tae made it back inside. He remembers Jimin had a task for him, so he starts heading to his room.

Hyunmi was nearby, she spots Tae walking and she starts following him from behind. She actually had a question about where the kitchen was. She had forgotten. The palace was too big to remember the whole area in one day.

But before she could call his name, She sees Tae get approached by one of the other princes, Seokjin.

Hyunmi freezes for a moment. Jin was so handsome it was making her tummy twist. She then quickly hid behind a wall to watch over them.

"I'm sorry." Jin says. He had a apologetic look on his face. He was apologizing for the semi-rude comment towards Baekyhun that left Tae bothered last time.

"It's okay." Tae says trying to continue his walk but Jin gets in his way and stops him. He then holds both his hands.

"I'm serious. I really am." Jin responds. "I should really think before I say. I'm sorry." He pulls Taehyung's hands up to his mouth and softly kisses them.

Hyunmi was peeking over at them and listening. "A-Are they dating...?" She wondered.

Tae couldn't help but smile. "I said it's okay. Don't worry about it."

Jin looks over at him and smiled, Tae's smile was very contagious and very cute too. "Where are you headed?"

"Jimin's room." Tae responds.

Jin's smile fades. "What for?"

"He said he needed my help with something." Tae answered.

Out of all servants he asks for Taehyung's help? Of course...
Jin lets out a sigh.

Tae tilts his head. "What?"

"it's nothing. I should get going now. Make sure Jimin doesn't touch you." Jin says giving Tae's hands multiple kisses this time since he was still holding them.