32.

Gerard's POV

"You know what I realized?" Frank says after a while, breaking the silence.

"What?" I question.

He lifts his head up so he's looking at me.

"You never sang for me."

"I-I never said that I'd, uh, do that," I say, growing nervous.

"No, you didn't. But my offer still stands.." he says, moving so he's straddling my waist.

"What offer..?" I ask skeptically.

"If you sing for me I'll let you top me."

"Oh my god!" I groan.

Frank breaks out laughing. "Ok ok, I'm kidding. I know we just talked about this, I'm not that dumb. But I do really wanna hear you sing and I'm willing to do anything to get you to."

I think for a moment, and that's when an idea pops into my head.

I smile. "Okay, what if you play guitar and I sing? But I wanna do one of your songs so you gotta teach me the words."

His face lights up at that. "Okay, sure! Uhm, I only have a couple so I'll just make them and you tell me which one stands out. There's the one I sang earlier, "the end", there's "vampires will never hurt you", "joyriding", "young and doomed", "cancer", "BFF", and "No fun club."

"I'm intrigued by the vampire one," I admit.

He smiles. "That's one of my favorite ones. I have a lyrics sheet in my desk, just gimme a second,"

"Okay, so how about you play it first so I can understand what it sounds like all together and then when you're done you give me the lyrics sheet and I'll sing it the best I can."

"Alright," he says, sitting down at his desk chair and rolling it over so it's in front of me while I'm sitting on the bed.

"Whenever you're ready," I reassure. He looks up at me and smiles, taking a deep breath before strumming at the guitar until words needed to be sung.

"And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground
And if they get me, take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me, take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart"

He continued singing the rest of the song, putting all his energy into playing the guitar. His singing voice was raspy but in a good way. Watching him made me even more nervous to sing, considering how godlike he was.

When Frank finished the song I got extremely nervous. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Now it's your turn," he says, handing me the lyrics sheet.

"I'm warning you now, it's not as good as you're expecting," I say.

"I'll enjoy anything you do for me Gerard, but I'm sure you're amazing,
 he reassures.

I look up at him and roll my eyes, grabbing the sheet from his hand.

"Okay so I'll play the beginning and then I'll cue you in." He explains, re-situating his guitar and looking back up at me expectantly.

"Ready?"

"No," I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes and starts playing anyway. As my cue gets closer and closer I can feel my anxiety building up in my chest. I knew he wouldn't judge me, but I knew he was expecting greatness.

As my cue nears Frank looks up at me, giving me a reassuring smile before cueing me in.

"And if they get me and the sun-" I sing experimentally, looking up at Frank and seeing him smiling, giving me the confidence to continue.

"And if they get me, take this spike to my heart and
And if they get me and the sun goes down
And if they get me, take this spike and
You put the spike in my heart"

I continue to sing and the look on Frank's face is one that I didn't expect. He looked happy, content, and surprised. But, in a good way?

I finish the song and glance up at him, considering he hasn't said anything yet. I won't lie, it made me a little nervous that he hadn't spoken yet.

"I- wow. That was- wow. I can't even." He says, blinking excessively.

"Is that a good thing?" I ask hesitantly.

I see his eyes go wide. "Gee, are you fucking kidding me? Can you hear yourself? Goddamn Mikey was not exaggerating, you sound godlike. I want you to sing me to sleep every night."

"Oh stop," I say, feeling the blush creep up onto my cheeks. "You're better."

"I- are you deaf? Like legit. Sure, I'm alright. But you, you're like, like so good I can't find the words to explain it. It's wicked," he says passionately.

"Wicked?" I question, raising an eyebrow.

He smiles. "Yes! It's so rad I can't put it into words. If I knew someone who played bass guitar I wouldn't hesitate to start a band and have you be my lead singer, I'm not joking Gee."

"That means a lot Frankie, thank you," I say.

He gets up and sets his guitar down back on its stand, rolling his chair back to his desk and once again pushing me back onto the bed so he can lay on my chest.

"I fucking love you. I don't care if it's "too early" to say that because I really do. I've never felt this way before, you make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside," Frank admits to me, burying his face into my chest, making me internally 'awe'.

"I love you too Frank," I say, running my fingers through his hair. "You make me feel loved and appreciated. I can see myself still loving you years from now. I really can."

I can practically hear him smiling as he speaks. "You make me feel appreciated too."

I smile at that and continue playing with his hair, careful not to tug on it because, well, we're having a nice moment.

That's the last thing I remember before we both eventually fall asleep, never wanting to let each other go.
-
Thanks for 4K?? What the heck?? I love you guys??