18.

Gerard's POV

When I open my eyes the first thing I see is Frank's eyes staring back at me.

It takes me a moment to remember where exactly I am, but once it all clicks I relax.

"How're you feeling.." Frank asks hesitantly.

"Fine?" I say confused, wondering why he was so hesitant (alien) to ask.

"I was just wondering if you were still in..uh... sub space?"

"Ohh no. I'm okay, and I'm really sorry that was something that you had to see," I say, blushing.

"Sorry?" He asks, confused. "Never be sorry for that, seeing you all clingy is adorable."

"I guess I'm more sorry that I didn't warn you, I should've probably told you first."

"Really, Gee, it's okay," he reassures. "However, there's a party at Pete's tonight. Well, actually not really a party, it's just a get-together will all our friends. I totally get if you're not up to going though."

"Sure I'll go, as long as it's just the people I know."

"Well, Tyler's gonna be there. He's Josh's boyfriend, but trust me he's harmless. And very shy."

"Oh okay," I say. "When is it?"

"He said come over whenever, I think Mikey and Patrick are already there if you wanna head over there now."

"Yeah sure, just let me get changed first," I say, "and I think I'll take a quick shower."

"Can I join you?" He asks smirking, raising an eyebrow.

"Not if you're gonna be sexual."

"Come on, I'm basically always sexual."

"Then I guess not," I say teasingly.

"Pleeeease," he begs, giving me puppy dog eyes.

God hearing him beg did some things to me. I can't wait for the day he's ready to bottom, he doesn't even know what's coming. (Him.)

"Fine, but only because you're cute."

He giggles slightly at that and follows me into the bathroom, taking off his shirt and pants while I do the same.

I turn the water on and make it warm, letting him test it to make sure it's okay with him before we both get in.

~Smut Warning~
*samantha don't read 😳*

As soon as I step in I'm immediately pinned against the wall of the shower by Frank.

"I said no being sexual," I say with a fake pout. I really don't mind, I just like giving him a hard time.

"Pleeease," He pleads. "I got cock-blocked like twice today. But if you really don't want to I'll stop."

"No it's okay, but just make it quick okay?" I say.

He smirks before saying, "no problem."

He grabs both my wrists in one of his hands and pins them above my head against the wall. He immediately goes for my neck, leaving kisses and hickeys and making sure to give my really sensitive spot a lot of attention.

I try and hold back my noises, feeling embarrassed by them. Frank doesn't like that very much.

He puts his thigh in between my legs and moves to kiss me passionately. It catches me off guard, however, when he tugs on my hair with his free hand, making me gasp and open my mouth just enough for him to let his tongue slide in, making it harder for me to silence my noises.

When he pulls away, he looks me in the eyes and says "don't you dare silence those moans baby boy, I love hearing them," before dropping to his knees.

My eyes immediately widen as he kitten licks the top of my dick, making me let out a noise I didn't know I was capable of making. He smirks as he takes me in one go, using his hand to pump the part of my dick he can't reach.

I'm a moaning mess as I reach down and put my fingers in Frank's hair, tugging every now and then.

"Ahh shit- close-" I say as I feel my orgasm approaching. He pulls off of me and continues to pump me until I reach my climax, making me cry out as I do so.

After I cum I'm reluctant open my eyes for a couple seconds, but once I do I see a beautiful sight.

Frank jacking himself off, making the most beautiful noises and faces I've ever seen.

It doesn't take him long to reach his climax but once he does we're both panting messes.

"You could have let me help you ya know," I say after a while.

"It's okay, you didn't have to. It was a treat from me to you," he says.

~Smut Over~

I roll my eyes as I reach for the soap, washing my body and then handing it to frank as I wash my hair.

Once we're both clean we get out and dry our hair, and walk out to my room.

"Shit I just realized I don't have clothes," Frank says with a frown.

"You can borrow mine," I say. "They might be a tiny bit big on you but I've got a belt, plus oversized sweatshirts look adorable."

"Are people gonna be suspicious if I wear your clothes?" Frank asks nervously.

"Nah, you're good. If they question it just say you didn't have clothes," I reassure him.

"Okay," he says.

I pull out my tightest pair of skinny jeans and my black flag sweatshirt, handing it to him along with a belt.

"You know what other things I could do to you with this belt-"

"Stop!" I say, blushing. "I'm not tryna get hard again."

He chuckles before pulling the sweatshirt over his head and buckling the belt.

"Okay you look absolutely adorable," I say. "God you're just so perfect."

"Oh stop," he says. "I'm not even cute."

"Excuse me?? You're not wh- What?!" I say. "Frank Iero you're the cutest motherfucker on this planet, and that's on god."

He giggles at that before grabbing his phone. "Alright, we heading to Pete's?" He asks.

"Are we staying there overnight?"

"Yeah."

"Okay hang on, lemme get my charger real quick."

I squad down on the floor and unplug it, stuffing it in my pocket before turning around and saying "alright, let's rock and roll."

"Please don't ever say that again," Frank says whilst laughing.

"Okay okay lets go," I giggle.

We walk out of my house and get into my car.

Pete's house, here we come.