26.

Gee's POV

I walk into Frank's house and am surprised to see that his house looks kind of similar to mine.

It's a tri-level house, so when you walk in the front door there's a kitchen to your left, a living room to your right, and in front of you in stairs that go up and stairs that go down, leading to a sort-of den. Going up the stairs you see a long balcony with about three doors.

These houses are usually relatively expensive, making me confused as to how Frank's mother could afford it on her own.

"Frank, what's your moms job?" I ask as I walk in the front door, examining the house.

"Uhm, she's a nurse," he says, motioning for me to
follow him to the left into the kitchen.

I do as he asks and follow him.

"Do you want something to drink? I, uhm, I've got water? Or uh, Mountain Dew and, uh-"

"Frank," I say sternly, cutting him off.

He looks back at me and I see that look in his eyes return, and that's when I realized just what it was.

It was submission.

"You're nervous," I state simply.

"I-I'm not. Just a little caught off guard that you're here. I don't mind it though, not at all," he says.

I glare at him, knowing it's a lie but not wanting to push it further.

"Mountain Dew?" He asks with a nervous smile.

"Sure," I say, walking slightly closer to him and seeing him look away.

"Am I scaring you?" I ask seriously, he seems as though he doesn't even want to look at me.

"No no no that's not it! I swear I'm just-" he starts to say, pausing for a moment before continuing. "You just fluster me."

"Oh?" I say, smirking at his confession.

"Stop it, you're gonna make it worse," he says, hiding behind the fridge door as he grabs a can of Mountain Dew and hands it to me.

"Oh sorry baby boy I'll back off," I tease, wanting to see how it would affect him.

I see him blush cherry red as he closes the fridge door and walks past me.

"Come on, my room's up here," he says shyly, avoiding eye contact with me as he walks up the stairs.

I follow close behind him, restraining myself from slapping his ass because no that's too far.

He opens the door and I'm not at all surprised by his room. He has black walls along with band posters covering said black walls. The thing that made my jaw drop, however, was the beautiful electric guitar in the corner of the room.

"Holy shit," I say, immediately moving towards the guitar. "That's guitar is fucking sexy."

It was a bright white, professional-looking guitar with stickers spelling out the word "pansy" across the front.

"Oh, um, thank you. It's my baby," he says shyly.

"Does that make me the Daddy?" I tease.

"Only if you want to be," he retorts.

"Of course I do, this guitar is fucking sexy. But, why pansy?" I question, running my pointer finger across the bridge of the guitar.

"Well, I used to get called Pansy in middle school and freshman year, so I decided to name my favorite thing after the word Pansy so that it wouldn't have a negative connotation anymore," he explains, plopping down on the bed.

"I'm not your favorite thing in the world?" I ask teasingly, turning around and facing him and raising an eyebrow.

"You're a close second," he says jokingly.

"Oh I see," I say, getting up from my spot on the floor and walking over slowly to the bed.

I see him subconsciously scoot back on the bed further away from me and I decide to see just how submissive I can make him.

"Do I make you nervous?" I tease, crawling closer to him on the bed.

"N-no," he says backing up against the headboard.

I move so I'm straddling his waist. His checks are bright red and he's breathing hard, and that's when I remember something about Frank.

"There's no need to be nervous baby boy," I say, using the words he said to me in the closet at Pete's house against him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, unless you want me to."

"D-did you just come here to t-tease me?" He asks with a fake frown.

"You love it," I tease. "But if you want me to stop I will."

I'm still hesitant about being in my dom persona around Frank. I know he says he wants me too, but what if I push it too far like last time?

I try not to let my nerves show as he answers me.

~slight smut warning~
* samantha stop reading*

"N-no it's okay. Just don't fuck me."

I nod in response, running my fingers though his hair and tugging slightly, remember how it affects him. I lean forward and leave small kisses on his neck.

He leans his head back to give me more access to his neck, as he moves his hand to cover his mouth to muffle his moans.

"Ah ah ah," I say, using my free hand to take his hand off his mouth.

"Don't muffle you're beautiful noises baby, I want to hear you," I say, looking him in his beautiful eyes.

He looks at me and it seems like my whole word just settles in as I look at his eyes. I guess I was staring at him for a while, because I hear my name being said.

"Gee? Gee are you okay-"

"What? Sorry- I just, fuck," I say, wiping away a stray tear.

"What's wrong?" He asks sympathetically, nervousness evident on his face.

"No no, nothings wrong- I just. Wow. I just realized I just fucking love you so much," I confess.

"Oh my god I thought this was something serious," he says with a breathy laugh.

"This is serious," I say while laughing slightly, grabbing a pillow and lightly smacking him with it.

"I really love you, like, I can't explain how much you've impacted my fucking life," I say.

"Oh shush you sap. I love you too," he says, leaning forward and kissing me passionately.

I pull him in for a hug and we sit like that for a while until I decide to break the silence.

"So, how good are you at guitar? Cause I wanna see you shred on that sexy ass guitar."

I hear him giggle as he pulls away from the hug slightly.

"I'm pretty shitty, not gonna lie."

"Bullshit. I wanna hear you play."

"Pleeeease don't make me play," he says, dragging out the please and giving me puppy eyes.

"God I love hearing you beg," I tease.

"Shut up," he retorts with a blush, shoving his head in a pillow.

"Is there anything that I can do for you in return that would make you play for me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

He slowly lifts his head from the pillow and looks me in the eyes.

"I have a couple ideas."