Chapter 2: Say What?!

"Uhh, hey?" Kelly replied with a confused tone. "May I ask who are you?" I asked. "Well, I'm your one and only, Brandon Foster." He laughed. "NO Way! Brandon?!" Kelly replied. "What the heck?!" I asked and gave him a confused look and pinched his right cheek. He laughed out loud and said "Do you want proof?" then raised his right eyebrow. He got out of his pocket a green wristband and showed it in front of our eyes. BKH (Burger King Hamburger. Jk! Lolcakes.). It was our friendship wristband, BKH meant Brandon Kelly Hannah. Mine's a color violet and Kelly's is a color purple. "Well, no doubt by the sound of his voice." I said. "Oh, yeah." Kelly agreed. "So, how do I look?" Brandon said as if he was the handsomest boy here in the school. "Cool." Kelly gave a thumbs up. "This is going to be a great high school life!" He exclaimed. Kelly and I agreed with a nod. We all went to Math class together. Algebra woo. *after one hour inside the room* *rrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggg* Kelly, Brandon and I left the room. "OH MY GOSH." was the first three words that came into my mouth. "I never knew that Mr. George was THAT freaky!" I exclaimed. "I know right? Justin always mentions him to me last school year. He said that once or twice in a week he would sleep on the top of the desk while they're having a quiz." Kelly said rolling her eyes. "Really? Evan doesn't share stuff with me. Like that, I mean. Lucky you." Brandon said. "Well, what can I say? He like...err..Being close to me." "In regards to class and crushes, Melissa tells me a lot." "Aw. Lucky." Brandon said; "I wish I had a sister rather than a brother." Kelly replied. "So, Brandon, When will you change your first subject?" Kelly asked skeptically. "Well, maybe this afternoon. I'll try to fix it. Don't miss me too much." "HA! Very funny, Brandon." Kelly replied. "As if we haven't grown up yet. Always likes having the same subjects." I teased. "Yeah, I know but that's the best way to have a strong relationship friendship thing blah" She laughed. *after several hours* 2:15 The bell rang. "FINALLY" Kelly said while raising her arms up high. I gave her a very confused face. "Hey! What's wrong?" She asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just that I was wondering why you're shouting 'FINALLY' down the hallway." "Oh. Lol. I was shouting because, FIRST DAY. All about introducing and blah. I'm kind of tired of saying my name: Kelly Marie Rose J. Yates 7 times and repeating it all over because the teachers wouldn't get it right. And yeah, boring. Can we please hang out at Hello Burger?" Kelly said while pleading. Brandon laughed. "I miss that place! With a billboard that has a Hello kitty holding a burger and stuff." Brandon said. "Well, at least it's not bad. It tastes good." Kelly said. "Yeah! I know but the first time I saw it, I thought all the while that the burger was made of cat." Brandon said. "EWWW!" I exclaimed. We laughed. I speed dialed Emily's number. *rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiingggg* Emily: Hey Hannah! Where art thou? Me: I'm here at the main door. Could I please go hang out with Kelly and Brandon? Pleaaaaaase? Emily: Ask Uncle Joe. Me: Buuuuuttttttttttttt Emily: Okay, fine. I'll tell him. He surely will agree. And besides, it's not exams. HAHAHA. Me: Cooooool. Thank you, Em. Love ya. Bye. Emily: Love ya too. Take care. Bye. (Oh, did I forgot to mention...Emily's Hannah's stylist AND cousin. J Sorryyy.)