Chapter Nine - The Arcade

Y'all I think Wattpad is broken 'cause it says all y'all are over 45 so-

Lmao this chapter is based on a thing I was doing with my friends on Discord and it was when I was still thinking about The Bet and I was like "This would be a good scene."

I only had part of it planned out, so sorry if it kinda sucks lmao.

Oh, also, check out Within Reality by my friend myittlebunbun. It's a boyxboy as well so like mm. 

P e a c e P I n e a p p l e s

►◄►◄►◄

Tobias' POV

►◄►◄►◄

After my parents had checked on me to make sure I had gotten home, I quickly changed into an outfit that Hazel had given me the day before. I honestly don't know how I feel about it, but I think I like it. It was similar to the outfit he gave me to wear the night of the party, although instead of black ripped skinny jeans, they were light blue ripped skinny jeans, and instead of a red hoodie, it was a black hoodie that was three sizes too big for me.

Hazel the Ho

September 3rd, 20XX

Hazel the Ho: You ready for me to pick you up or what?

Me: Yeah, I'm ready. 

Hazel the Ho: Okay. Cya in a bit baby ;)

Me: We aren't even actually dating. Don't be all flirty.

Hazel the Ho: We aren't dating y e t. I'll make you fall for me Hunny.

Me: I highly doubt that. 

Hazel the Ho: That's what they all say.

Me: You better be driving with both hands and not texting while driving.

Hazel the Ho: Yeah, yeah. C y a s o o n.

I put my phone in my pocket, waiting for Hazel to show up. About five minutes later I heard a knock on my window and I glanced at it to see Hazel. I slid open my window and climbed out excitedly. "Let's go! Quickly, please!" That received a small chuckle from Hazel, as well as a small smile.

"Got it. So go as slow as possible?"

I shot him a playful glare. "No! Go as fast as possible! But- please don't get us killed."

"What? But that was my goal!"

"Don't even joke about that, you ho."

Hazel dramatically gasped. "Did you just- I'm not a ho!"

I smirked, but it probably just looked like a slight smile. "You are! Now, let's go!" Hazel nodded in response and I quickly ran to his car, ready for the night ahead.

►◄►◄►◄

I walked in, my eyes widening in pure awe at the arcade. It looked like it was straight out of the '80s, and I loved every bit of it. I jumped my gaze around the place. "What should we do first? Joust? Pacman? Q*bert?"