Trivia

Yo so I promised that the next chapter (aka, this chapter) was gonna be a Trivia chapter, so here you are! Just some random facts about the characters that might be a little interesting to some or just cool to learn about them.

►◄►◄►◄

Hazel's first kiss was in 8th grade with a girl named Nyla, who later moved onto liking Toby in the second half of 8th grade. That's the reason why Hazel started hating Toby.

Toby's parents' used to be really loving when he was below the age of 7, but as soon as his teachers started giving him homework and more major tests, they became strict.

Toby started wearing glasses in 2nd grade. His first pair he picked out himself, and they ended up being girls' glasses.

Toby's parents' were both born in Japan, although he was born in America. In order to celebrate Toby being the first child born in America in their family, they gave him an American first name.

Hazel has an older sister named Brenda who currently lives in Germany. She's 6 years older than Hazel. 

Hazel's father passed away when Hazel was 7 and Brenda was 13.

Hazel's favorite color is pink. He had an aunt who passed away from breast cancer, so that's why he likes the color so much. He feels like he's supporting her and other women who had/have breast cancer by liking the color. He hopes to help in other ways such as donating to charities when he gets a job.

Toby's middle name is Akihiro, which means 'bright scholar' in Japanese.

Klaus' favorite TV show is The Umbrella Academy since he used to read the comics a lot. His favorite character is Pogo.

Hazel, Klaus, and Toby are all 17 years old. Hazel is the oldest, Klaus is the middle b a b e h, and Toby is the youngest. 

Klaus has an Australian Shepard named Clare.

I got Hazel's name from the rabbit, Hazel, in Watership Down.

Hazel is bisexual, Toby is gay, and Klaus is pansexual. 

Hazel used to get into a lot of fights in 9th and 10th grade, which is what motivated him to go to the gym more. He now tries to go every day and is usually awake at 4:00 in the morning.

Toby wasn't bullied until 5th grade after a friend of his (who will be talked about later in the story), stopped being friends with him for an unknown reason.

The name of the school that the boys go to is called Parrington Middle and Highschool. It starts at 8:20 AM and ends at 3:20 PM. 

Toby usually wears a white button-up shirt with a plain colored tie and slacks that are just a little too big for him. He only wears this all because his parents force him to, but later on in the story, he sneaks out and buys clothes similar to what Hazel let him borrow for the party. He likes colorful clothes and will often stare at shirts with bright colors on them.

The shoes mentioned in Part 1 of Chapter 3 were a gift from one of Toby's uncles. He never really wore them because he wasn't allowed to.

Toby has only dated one guy in his entire life and was often teased for never kissing anyone before.

Klaus is actually a really good artist but has never told anyone. He is often scared he'll be made fun of for it all since at his old school he was.

►◄►◄►◄

That's all! I hope you enjoyed this trivia chapter!