Chapter Three, Part One - The Party

This is Part 1 of The Party! I hope you all enjoy it, and it might be a little bad since it's 1:30 in the morning right now for me. I'm just in a writing mood right now, so that's what I'm doing.

Enjoy!

►◄►◄►◄

Tobias' POV

►◄►◄►◄

Hazel the Ho

August 31st, 20XX

Hazel the Ho: Give me your address. I'm about to head out.

Me: Fine stalker. 32XX Washington Drive.

Hazel the Ho: I have some clothes for you, and I don't care if you don't like them, you're wearing them.

Me: I'm only doing this because of the stupid bet, y'know.

Hazel the Ho: Oh? You don't secretly love me.

Me: Get your butt over here before I back out and make you look bad.

Hazel the Ho: Fine.

I soon heard a knock on my first-floor bedroom window. I glanced at it, knowing it was Hazel before I even looked over. I walked over, struggling to open the window slightly since it hadn't been opened in a while and I had virtually no arm strength. Hazel was already wearing his outfit, or at least that's what I thought since he was wearing something different than earlier. Under one arm, he had a pair of black jeans. They looked like they were skinny jeans, since they weren't baggy in any way, and they also looked like they were ripped at the knees and a little bit on the thighs. He also had a bright red Champion hoodie under his other arm that was rolled up. "The party has arrived," he smirked. 

"Don't be too loud, idiot. You don't want my parents hearing you, right?"

Hazel rolled his eyes as if that didn't mean a thing to him, which it probably didn't. "Yeah, yeah." He handed me the clothes he brought. "Put these on. Also, wear those checkered Vans you wore that one time.

I haven't worn those in months, and it was only for a few hours.

"How did you remember those? Are you stalking me for real? I was just joking earlier but-"

"Why would I stalk a loser like you? They're in the corner of your room and I saw them and it reminded me, so just shut it and get changed. I don't wanna be late."

I narrowed my eyes. He hadn't glanced at that corner of my room since he got in here a few seconds earlier. "Okay. Turn around."

"We're both guys, Toby. It shouldn't be that embarrassing."

I scoffed slightly, a little annoyed. "Turn around."

"Why?" I could tell Hazel was a little curious.

"I can't say."

"Tell me, Toby. I'll look away if you do."

I sighed. "I'm gay, Hazel. It may not be weird for you, but it's weird for me to have a slightly attractive guy staring at me while I change."

"So you admit that I'm attractive?"

"No," I said stubbornly.

"Fine, I'll turn around." He did just that and within seconds I changed and then slipped on the Vans he told me to wear. "You already told your parents' about the library thing, right?" He questioned.