The Transformation of A Girl To a Boy

Magsimula sa umpisa

I know and I can feel it that they only just got interested in her now that they know the truth about her gender. But I,  I like her from the start and I would still like her even if she was a boy.

I need to talk to those two. I need to tell them to back off because she was mine first.

I was thinking about her too much that I realized it was already dawn.

Fuck! I wasn't able to sleep.

How about I pretend like I'm sleeping while she prepares? I wonder how she would act if I'm not here.

How about I hide in my closet? It's wide and I can fit there. And peek while she's preparing?

I smiled.

I want to see her body again.

I know I'm a little pervert but I can't help it.

Limario has a body to drool for and I want to see it again.

Hours had passed and it's already 9 in the morning.

Limario started squirming under her blanket. A signal that she will be waking soon.

I quickly hid inside the closet and peeked at her through the cllset' blinds

She's now getting up from bed.

Limario's POV

When I woke up,  I was already in my bed.

How did I got home?

I look down and I realized I'm already wearing my pajamas.

How did I change my clothes?

I don't remember anything except that i was in the hotel drinking.

Maybe I was able to change before I slept.

My head hurts but I need to prepare for school.

I stood up and realized that Jungkook is not in his bed.

Maybe he left already.

I took a shower and I realized I forgot to take my underwear and unifrom with me because I was in hurry so I decided to just dress up outside the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

Limario decided to take a shower and I waited patiently for her to come out of the bathroom.

The closet was dark and hot and I find it hard to breath so I open it to catch some air first.

But I heard the shower shut so I quickly went back inside the closet.

The bathroom door opened and I peeked.

I saw Limario just wrapped in a towel.

Her body is wet and I noticed her hair was really long.

So she was just using a wig all this time?

It looks real tho.

She let the towel down and I saw her naked body all over again.

My cock instantly twitched at the wonderful sight.

"Come down buddy, not yet the right time." I told my cock.

She's so damn sexy especially with that long blonde hair.

She started wearing her underwear, then a tube to press her breast to make it look flat which looks painful for her, then he wore his uniform and lastly he wore his wig and tucked her long her inside the short fake hair.

That's how she transforms from a girl to boy and I was so amazed I haven't found out sooner even if we share the same room.

I was so stupid for thinking that I'm gay all this time when I really fell for a girl.

She went out of the room and I quickly went out of the closet too to catch some air.

I was sweating but I'm smiling ear to ear.

I'm so fucking happy.

Limario is a girl.

But when I remembered her face once again, I realized one thing.

I saw her before but where?

She looks familliar.

Oh my God!!!

I saw her at my mom's party.

She was with Jimin.

That's why she looks so familiar...

Because Limario is Lalisa.

Lalisa is Limario.

And Jimin likes Lalisa.

So that means Jimin likes Limario too.

This is so fucked up!!!

👑

Author's Note

Hi!  I would like to ask my dear readers if it's fine with you if Lisa's character had intimate activity with not just one of the boys but two of them?

I really need your opinion on this because I'm considering it.

Thank you!
😊😊😊