Chapter 45: Soulmates

Start from the beginning

"Well, like I said... I'll be here for you too. What do you mean by would be linked? We aren't right now?" I questioned.

"We have to accept each other as soulmates and complete the bond, Darling." Loki replied as he fixed his sitting position to face me more. He seemed to notice my confused expression.

"Complete the bond? Do you mean...?" Loki smirked at me, answering my question. I looked away with a blush. I thought quietly.

"Have you been with anyone else?" I asked, not jealously, but curious. Loki sighed, but nodded. I felt a twist in my stomach.

"Yes I have, but they were all nothing. A few courting here and there. I've been alive for over 1000 years Darling. I get quite lonely." Loki pouted jokily. "But after I found out about you, I couldn't be with anyone else. It didn't feel right to do that to you."

I smiled softly as I looking to my hands.. There was a comfortable silence.

"I want to do something before you leave. Give me your hand." I held up my hand. Loki placed his hand on mine. Blue mist surrounded our hands, soon green mist was noticed. I felt a wave of emotions. My eyes widened at Loki. I can hear his thoughts more clearly. I can feel what he feels. Loki let go and the mist disappeared. "Now we're connected." I laughed as I thought of the 12 year old boy that said those words. I should go visit Harley.

"Harley? Who's Harley?" Loki asked with a slight glare. I smiled.

"A 12 year old boy I would be glad to call my brother. He helped me and my dad during that time we talked." I grinned. Loki nodded with a smile. I wonder if Peter and Harley would get along? I haven't seen Peter in a while. I should go visit him too. And Romeo! I gotta make a schedule for god sakes. I have too many kids! I chuckled, Loki did too. "Peter and Romeo? How many kids are we adopting, Love?" Loki joked. I laughed. "What are they like?"

I spent about 10 minutes explaining to him what their like. I also talked about HYDRA and I told him about Bucky. He told me to be careful about whatever I do. He talked about how he's been and what he's been doing, which isn't much.

Time to go. I sighed and teleported out the cell. Loki sighed as well and looked out the cell. I smiled sheepishly.

"I'll be back again soon.Until next time your highness." I bowed with a smirk. He smirked back.

"Just think about me when you want to talk. Until next time Lady Hope." I turned around with a grin and walked towards the door. Frigga smiled as she was waiting on the other side.

"I assume he told you." Frigga smiled sweetly. I nodded. She grinned.

"My dear Loki as been anxious to meet you. I remember telling him, he didn't believe in such a thing. He would tell me everything about the dreams of you and his future with you, but none were quite like this." Frigga told. I sighed.

"You both make it sound like an unpleasant surprise or something." I remarked. Frigga shook her head quickly.

"Oh no! He was thrilled to meet you... just was not as thrilled under the circumstances. You two being on separate side and all." Frigga smiled. I chuckled.

"I guess I'm a sucker for bad boys." I smirked. Frigga laughed.

"Trust me, Loki can get a bit much sometimes. But I know he's means well, I raised him after all." Frigga smiled, looking thoughtfully.

"How are Loki and I soulmates? Why are we chosen to be together?" I asked.

"You and Loki have had a similar past, but you both are different." She started. "Loki only sees the bad things that have happen to him. It stays with him as he grows, making him careless and making him think he's above all. He doesn't see the good like you do. Your past... sure you see that bad memories and feel the pain. But you remember your time with your friend, James was it?" My eyes widened.