Epilogue

As always with Epilogues, this is a double update. Read chapter 33 first!

Calum's POV

December 2024 ~ Wedding Night

"Fuck." I groan, my eyes raking up and down the beautiful woman beside me, my tongue darting to wet my lips. 

"Relax, Cal, we have all night." Maddie giggles, her lipstick only slightly smudged. A true feat of makeup magic honestly, I had taken every single opportunity I could to kiss her today. Why wouldn't I? It finally happened after all, we finally got married. The beautiful woman sharing this car with me is finally my wife.

My thoughts are interrupted by the sound of the Limo partition being risen by the driver in the front.

"We never finished one discussion we should probably have." I hum as I gently lay Maddie back along the bench seat of the limo

"And what is that?" Maddie smirks, reaching for the tie around my neck, pulling at the knot until it's loose.

"Are we trying or not?" I whisper against the shell of her ear, kissing just below it a moment later.

"Fuck." she pants, her breath caught in her throat. "Yes. I'm ready, Cal, so long as you are."

"Mads, I've been ready to have a baby with you for so long. I just wanted to double check you were still ready." I grin, sliding the thin straps of her dress off her shoulders.

"Then leave the condom in the box." Maddie smiles, tugging my face down to connect our lips.

I take over easily as the kiss heats up, swiping my tongue across her lower lip, instantly being granted entrance. My hands sliding behind Maddie to unzip the dress she had put on for our departure from the events of the day.

The limo ride back to Auckland will take at least an hour and I appreciate that Maddie understands I will not be waiting that long to have my way with her.

"Fuck, what is this." I moan, lifting off Maddie to examine the sheer white matching set she has on.

"Call it a wedding present, baby." She giggles, lifting her fingers to undo the buttons of my shirt, sliding it and my suit coat to the floor once finished.

Maddie's POV

Me eyes dancing over Calum's bare chest and stomach hungrily, lingering on the large scar just below his ribs for only a second before his body lowers against mine again, warm and wet kisses being trailed across my neck and chest.

"Mmmm." I sigh out contently, combing my fingers through his curls as he bites down on the upper part of my left breast. My hands scratching at his scalp, still not used to the feeling of the ridged scar over his right ear. Honestly, I may never fully be used to feeling it there...

"You're going to have to be on top for this one, Mads, I can't support the movement as well as I'd like on my leg." Calum hums into my skin, snaking his arms below me to rotate us until he is seated on the plush leather bench, my legs straddling his lap.

"I know how to be in control." I smirk, grinding my hips into his as he lets out a throaty moan, his hands gripping my ass. The sting of his nails digging into the meaty part of my backside making me move faster against him. One of his hands moves north, unclasping my bra in one smooth motion, letting it fall to the floor with the rest of our clothing, his lips immediately encompassing my right nipple, swirling and tugging at it before giving the other the same attention. My head lulls back at the pleasure of the stimulation, eyes rolling, a gasp leaving my lips as he sinks his teeth into the meaty flesh just above my right nipple. His tongue dancing over the inflamed skin as he sucks his mark into me.

"You are my wife, and I want everyone to know it." He breaths hotly, sliding a hand into the front of my panties.

Calum's POV

"Fuck." Maddie moans out loudly as my fingers move easily between her wet folds, circling her clit gently. My eyes are trained on her face, watching the way my touch makes her react, watching her pant, scrunch her eyes, and moan my name loudly as I push two fingers into her.

"Tell me, baby, tell me how it feels." I groan. Watching her start to sweat at my touch is making my own stomach clench, my desire to have her growing as she spews euphoric sounds at each movement I make against her tight wall as I assault her most sensitive places.

"Cal, fuck me. Please!" she moans, reaching blindly for my belt.

"As you wish, baby." I mumble, removing my fingers from her as she protests. Sucking them clean before sliding her panties down her legs and assisting her in removing my pants and briefs.

"But first..." She smirks up at me suddenly, dropping to the floor and taking my erection in her hand, immediately swirling her tongue around the tip an dropping her head, bobbing up and down on me as far as she can go.

"Fuck! That feels so good, baby." I gasp, pushing her farther onto me. Before I would like she pulls off, moving herself to straddle me again, and sinking herself easily onto my waiting erection. Both of us letting out shaky moans at the overwhelming contact of the act.

"Fuck, it feels so good to not have a condom between us." I pant, leaning into Maddie's shoulder, biting it softly as she begins to lift and roll her hips against me.

"You feel so fucking good." I pant again praising her as she speeds up, lifting my hips to meet her as she falls back against my hips. My hands gripping at her waist tightly to help control her rhythm and speed. Slamming her against my thighs hotly each time she lifts off.

"Cal, I'm so close."

"Hold on, baby, we should do this together." I pant, shifting to angle myself slightly different and moving harder to meet her as she drops against me more quickly. After a few more thrusts I feel myself hitting my high, Maddie's body instantly reacting to my release, closing around me tightly as her back arches, her chest thrust into my face as she moans my name hotly. A few sloppy thrusts to ride through the highs and she rolls off, falling into the seat beside me. Both of us panting as we catch our breaths.

"Round two as soon as we get to the hotel?" I ask, picking up her panties and handing them to her.

"Definitely. We have to do it a lot if we are going to make a baby after all." she grins.

"Plus, it's our wedding night. We have to have sex as many times as possible." I chuckle.

"Agreed." she giggles, slipping her bra back on before cuddling into my bare chest. "I love you, Calum Hood."

"I love you too, Madison Hood." I mumble, kissing the top of her head softly.

----------------------------------------
SO.... this epilogue was all smutty smut. Because I gave you none for like the whole second half of the book. Also because SavSOS_ asked for it. And also because I wrote their epilogue in the epilogue of Broken. So go read that if you want their life details.

Thank you for reading and enjoying this story!

Go check out my new Calum Fanfic called CODA!

I love you guys tons and tons!!!

~M =)