♥ Heaven It Was ♥

Present Day

"Hyung.. Hyung!!"

I heard kookie calling me. But words didn't come out of my mouth so I just looked in his direction.. Still not replying.. But listening to him talking to someone on the phone.

"Idk hyung.. Its like he's in shock or something.. He's not even replying.."

He paused and kept staring at me nodding and making hmm noises and then he spoke again

"So he doesn't know? O-okay okay.. No hyung don't worry I'll tell him"

I saw him cut the call.. He had the biggest grin on his face.

"Hyung! They'll be here in an hour!"

I jumped out of my seat in excitement..when I heard that. Totally  not hurting my leg in the process.
Jungkook just laughed at the sight in front of him.. His hyung finally agreeing to confess.
Ofcourse it took them a whole day to convince me but they did and In kookie's eyes... We are made for each other...he's so excited about the whole thing. He hasn't stop smiling since.
So that day Taehyung explained them what he had in mind.. But he did needed their help to execute it!

But the plan he had in mind also needed a little convincing from Jimin's side too.. So the night before yesterday he tried and ofcourse he succeeded!

2 NIGHTS AGO

(Phone conversation)

"oh c'mon jimin pick up... Maybe he's sleeping hyung.. I think its a sign.. To not do the whole thing"

I said

"I swear taehyung.. If you say that one more time.. I'll smack you!"

Jin hyung said staring at me angrily..
I swear he has been giving these different vibes to me lately.. He's so sure of everything.. Like how everything will go down.. He's so confident.. Idk why but something is different about him lately! But I stopped when I heard the call being picked up..

"Hi tae.. What's up?"

He asked.. His voice is something I could listen to all day! But i heard him sneezing on the other side.. Why.. Is he sick?

"Hi minnie.. I'm sorry did I wake you.. And are you okay? "

As I spoke.. I saw jin hyung leave the room.. I guess he just wanted to stay to assure that I make the call.. He went to the hall closing the door.
But I felt bad for calling jimin at this hour.. Hobi hyung told me they had a long day at the institute today.. But he also said that they had 3 days off for the same reason and this was a good time.

"Its okay tae! I was awake just took a shower.. God we had a long day! I was going to put my clothes on when I got your call.. Wait lemme just put something on.. Okay!?"

He said. And god the thoughts I had in my mind.. His naked alluring body with water dripping down it..reaching the towel on his waist.. Oh how much I'll love to~ Godamn it tae.. You pervert.. Stop!.. I said to myself.. As I heard some shuffling on the other side