" You know what fine keep hugging my sister, but don't complain to me when you guys have puke all over your clothes. "

They took a look at Haruhi and understood what I meant. I ran her to the bathroom and she started to puke in the toilet. I rubbed her back and held my nose so I wouldn't smell it.

   ' She ate to much crab. '

Once she stopped I helped her stand and walk to the sink to wash her hands and face. I grabbed a towel and she dried off. We walked out of the bathroom and looked to see the room we ran into.

   " Are you okay? "

   " We are sorry mister we didn't mean to intrude. " I said as we bowed.

   " Don't be silly it's just me. "

   " Kyoya-Senpai? "

I was shocked. He was shirtless and had a towel around his neck from a shower he took. He grabbed his glasses and put them on.

   " Senpai, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to make everyone worry about me today. "

   " Thanks but I wasn't especially worried. Although I did have a hard time separating Kaoru and Hikaru from those two guys once Y/n scared them off the cliff. They almost beat them half to death and because of you I had to send each of the girls a bouquet to apologize. "

   " I'll pay you back for the flowers senpai. "

   " Each bouquet cost me $50,000. So that's $600,000. "

He turned the lights off and he leaned down to Haruhi.

   " If you want to you can pay me back with your body. "

He grabbed Haruhi's arms and threw her onto his bed and he landed on top of her. He was holding himself above her and she looked completely calm.

  ' He's trying to teach her a lesson. I can't interfere. '

I could see the recognition on her face. Once she figured it out and told Kyoya he backed off and sat on the edge of the bed.

   " You are a fascinating young woman Haruhi. "

   " Y/n why didn't you try to stop Kyoya senpai? "

All eyes were on me now. 

   " Because-"

   " Kyoya? "

A knock was heard on the door along with the voice of Tamaki. He opened the door and looked inside.

   " Do you have any lotion? This sunburn is worse than I-"

Then he stopped talking and just stared at the situation.

   " You b******-"

   " Here use as much as you want you big goof. " Kyoya said as he shoved the lotion into Tamaki's face.

   " Y/n why don't you join me for a little walk. "

   " Sure. "

he grabbed his shirt and put it on and he grabbed my arm and we walked out of the room shutting the door behind us.

   " That's an interesting question Y/n. Why didn't you stop me? "

   " Because I knew what you were doing. You were trying to teach Haruhi a lesson. "

   " You too are an interesting girl yourself. "

  " Thank you. "

   " How long were you planning on keeping your secret from everyone? "

I looked at him like he was crazy. He only pushed up his glasses and looked at me. Then he put an arm around my shoulders and brought me close.

   " The secret where you leave Ouran? "

   " Oh. I was going to tell you guys once the private school was halfway rebuilt. As of right now, only 1/4th is built. "

   " I see. "

   " How did you find out? "

   " I keep records of everyone that goes to Ouran. Especially when they are a commoner and they came from a private school. I was going to find out sooner rather than later. So, why not tell everyone? "

   " I don't want them to worry about it. I know that once they find out they will worry about spending every second of the day with me and I just want to have fun with everyone until I leave. You guys make my sister happy and I'm happy being here. "

   " I can see why you didn't tell anyone. Tamaki would especially be sad if he found out and no doubt let you go. I'll keep your secret for now. on one condition. "

   " Oh great the first condition was requesting you and now what's this one? "

   " This time why don't you stay with me in my room for the night? "

   " What!? "