40-Alyssa

-Trevor's POV-

Kian couldnt stop crying. I dont think they knew she had asthma either. Im not sure if this has ever happened. Alyssa had tubes going through her nostrils, an oxygen tank over her mouth, it was hard to look at her without bursting into tears. "Wheres Connor?!" Ricky said sniffling. We all shrugged. Ricky walked outside, im gusssing to call Connor. Kian wobbled toward Alyssa's bed and held her hand with both of his and put his head on the bed. He rocked back and forth as he cried.

-Kian's POV-

"Don't go. Dont go. Dont go. You are the only- you are the only good thing in my life, you stayed with me and made my life a millon times happier and more brighter. I dont know what I would have done without you, and i dont know what i will do without you if you leave me. Alyssa, i haven told you this as often as I should have and I am truly sorry for it, but I love you more than you, or anyone, even me, can possibly imagine. You are my everything times a million.-"

-Jc's POV-

Ricky came in still crying, he was sniffling, then stopped and I heard a gasp. Ricky eyes widened at Alyssa and everyone faced her. I hit the help button because the doctor said to when she wakes. Everyone stared at her, Kian looked like the happiest person alive, his eyes sparkled because of his tears, they were wide and he was smiling, his hand was on top of Alyssa's head gently rubbing it, as her eyes fluttered open.

"K-Kian..." were her first words before her eyes fully opened. "Im right here." Kian smiled widely and tears still streaming down his face, he was holding her hand and rubbing her thumb. "Im right here." he repeated. The doctor came in and said that we had to leave the room so she could do tests. We nodded, as we were leaving I heard a mumble. "Huh?" I said looking back as did everyone else looking at Alyssa.

"Con-connor?" she said slowly moving her head to look around. "He isnt here." Ricky said quietly. "Where is-he?" she stuttered. Ricky walked toward her slowly "I-I Dont know...."

"Sir, we need you to leave. You may come back when we finish." Kian turned to Alyssa walked toward her and kneeled down. He held her hand and kissed her forehead. "I love you, so so much Alyssa." he kissed her head again, turned around and slowly walked out. He stopped at the doorway and looked at her. "Sir..." he walked toward the guys and i was right beside him. "She is gonna be fine, Kian, promise." I put my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me and he quickly started to tear up. He fell onto my shoulder and cried. "I promise. She is gonna get through this. She is strong. She can handle it."