29-Kiddnapped Pt.1

**Jc's POV**

Im left the house to go and find Elisa.

"Hey wait!" Kian yelled. "Im coming too." Trevor Ricky Sam and everyone else tagged along. Even the girls. Except Alyssa she said she didnt feel good.

"Im calling some more people to see if they could help us." I said as I took out my phone. They all nodded.

I called, Troye,Tyler,Jenn,Andrea,Alfie,and Sawyer.

They all said they would come, i told them we would meet them at the Starbucks, cause it was right around the corner from our house.

Connor really liked the idea of going to Starbucks, so did Ricky and Trevor

"We arent getting starbucks." I said woth an annoyed voice looking at all three of them.

They groaned. "Elisa is missing WE ARENT GETTING STARBUCKS!!! So stop complaining." They all nodded in agreement and understanding.

Everyone showed up about 10 minutes after I called.

"Why is she here?!" Kian asked Trevor annoyed.

"Shut up we are getting everyone we can get." Kian nodded.

"We are splitting up into groups of three." Annie said. "Connor, Alyssa and Ricky." Annie pointed to each person as she called them out. "Andrea and Kian-" Andrea smiled. Kian interuppted Annie.

"Uhh... i know you are new and dont know much, but we broke up and- I will not be with her in the same group." Andrea frowned and looked at Kian.

"Oh im sorry. ok then ill change the groups. " Annie smiled.

"Connor Ricky and Kian.' Annie emphazied Kian's name. "Tyler Troye and Lia. Sam,Trevor and Rosy. Andrea, me and Jc" We all looked at everybody and smiled in agreement. We all liked our groups.

Then we all got in our cars and drove off on the search for Elisa.

**Elisa's POV**

It felt like,since i had talked to Jacob, two or three days.

I still dont know if Jacob hurt any of my friends. He hasnt come down to talk to me. Thank god. I dont wanna see his ugly face.

I could hear people talking upstairs but it was mumbling, i couldnt understand what they were saying.

It was two guys thats all i know.

I only heard one word, Jc.

Why the are they talking about Jc for.

I swear if they hurt him, there is gonna be serious ass wooping.

I heard the front door open, then close. Someone either came in or went out.

**Alyssa's POV**

I didnt leave with the boys to find Elisa because i feel terrible.

I wanted to go so bad. I miss her. Im worried about her. I really hope she is ok.

I keep thinking about differnet senereos on what could have happened to her, but then the doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs quickly thinking it might be the guys with Elisa.

I swung the door open. Nope. It wasnt the guys. It was a cop.

"Hi." I said. "May i help you?"

"Yeah. Are you," he checked his clipboard."Alyssa Franta?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?" I nodded and moved out the way so he could come in.

"Whats this about? It something wrong?" I couldnt help but think about Elisa.

"Yes. Something is wrong." I became nervous.

"Its about Elisa Soriano." I gasped. I already knew.

"Is-is she-Dead?" I tried not to cry.

"No. No. But-"

"Just say it BUT WHAT?"

He said nothing he put his hand over my mouth immediately, stood up and flipped me around so i was facing away from him, but up against him.

I tried screaming but it was muffled because of his hand.

"Shut up and you wont get hurt!" He squeezed his hand around my mouth. I tried kicking him but he hit my head with something, i heard glass shatter, then it went dark.