34-Getting Hate

Two days later

**Alyssa's POV**

Elisa has been freaking out and continuously smiling since Jc asked her out. She is always talking about him and he is always talking about her. They are always together like, ALWAYS.

They sit next to eachother on the couch, when one of them goes anywhere the other has to go with, I suprised they havent went to the bathroom together yet. They eat together, talk together, walk together they seriously do everything together.

It's really cute though, at least i think it's really cute.

Apperantly I was day dreaming because Rosy, Annie and Sam were all yelling me name. "What?" I asked.

"Geez Alyssa, Sam laughed "We have been calling you for like 5 minutes." he laughed again.

"Haha sorry, Daydreaming. Now, what do you what?" I asked with sass.

"I dont know,Kian and Connor. wanted you...." Rosy said as Sam pointed upstairs.

I looked at everyone because Rosy sounded like something serious was gonna happen, they all shrugged.

I walked upstairs and opened his door, Connor was on his computer reading something to Kian, but they stopped when I walked in, Kian was crying.

I instantly looked worried and was looking at both of them. "What? Connor what happened?" I asked quickly. "Kian......? Connor! What happened!" Connor immediately looked at me after staring at Kian.

I shrugged my shoulders and widened my eyes asking him to answer me.

He looked at Kian then back at me, and motioned my to sit next to him. I did and he pointed to the computer screen.

I scanned the computer screen, scrolling and scrooling as i read all this tweets. My hands go over my mouth and tear start to form. Kian sees me and sits by my with his hands around me.

"Alyssa and Kian? Why does Kian go for the ugliest of all girls?"

"Alyssa needs to wear makeup so she could atleast looks decent or that she might be 'ok' for Kian."

"Alyssa doesnt deserve Kian."

"You know her by Alyssa? I know her by a ugly bitch who 'has' kian."

"Alyssa is obviously using Kian for the fame."

"I wonder how much money Alyssa is paying Kian to date her? Hmmm....."

"Kian must be very desperate for a Gf if he chose Alyssa"

"Why? Kian? Alyssa is using you?"

I shut the computer and pushed it away, I untangled myself from Kian's warm arms and ran into my room. I slammed the door, locked it and stood in front of my door with my head down and hand still on the doorknob. I gripped it and let loose and slid down my door slowly with my hands over my face, crying.

I heard footsteps and faint crying, mumbling, and then banging, on my door.

**Rosy's POV**

Alyssa went up to Connor's room and it was silent for about 2 minutes but then i heard a faint slam, running, and another slam but louder. Everyone looked at eachother and then we all ran upstairs.

Kian and Connor were just walking to Alyssa's bedroom door as we got upstairs.

"What happened?!" I asked worried.

"Kian tweeting a picture of Alyssa and himself and posted it to twitter-" I already knew what he was going to say......I knew what happened atomatically. I walked to her door as the rest listened to Connor. I knocked faintly "Alyssa?" I whispered as i put my ear to the door.

No answer, all I hear is crying. "Alyssa? Please?" Nothing, but a couple seconds, a click. She unlocked the door. I slowly twisted to knob and opened the door, i peeked in and made my way into her room. She was lying on her side on her bed.

She sniffled "I dont know what i did to deserve all the hate i have been getting." she scoffed.

"Nothing. You didnt do anything. Those jackas- i mean...."Fans" are just jealous of your beauty and personality." Kian sat next to her on her bed.

"They even said i need to wear MORE makeup to look decent.......I DONT WHERE MAKEUP! what does that mean? They think i look worse than how i normally look, and put makeup on and I DONT EVEN LOOK DECENT" She sat up and was full on tears, Kian was too. Connor was crying too. Everyone was tearing up.

**Connor's POV**

I am feeling so many emotions, Sad, mad, angry,confused, Why would they give always hate.......I just dont understand she didnt do anything wrong.

"Stop giving Alyssa hate! I will quit all of this if it continues bc being on social media just gives you the chance to send hate to her. I not gonna be on twitter or anything for a couple day but i will upload my video..." I tweeted.

"I dont mean anything abviously, Im not good enough, and i ugly apperantly without makeup." She scoffed and cried harder.

I walked in angrily but calmly. "Alyssa! You are NOT ugly you are perfect the way you are." I sat on the floor next to her bed holding her hand.

"And you absolutely mean something."

Jc said sitting right next to me.

"Dont say you need to jave makeup on to look good. Your genuinely beautiful without makeup" Kian said lying next to her and hugging her.

"You are good enough! I love you! We all love you!" Trevor said.

"Embrace who you are." Ricky said smiling.

Annie and Rosy were crying.

"Can I please be alone.......Please?" Alyssa asked. We all nodded and walked out the door. Kian stayed.

"Kian....please." I heard Alyssa say, Kian came out a couple seconds later, still crying.