36- desicions

Sorry i havent been updating, i have really been losing ideas, but i have alot now, i inspired so im not gonna stop updating today until i need more ideas. Lol.
Im back FINALLY!
Hope you like the book so far, if you do, tell some friends :)
*AUTHORS NOTE: Alyssa's Birtday was 3 days ago, so she is now 19*
Guess thats all
So talk to you guys, later!

*ONE MONTH LATER*
-Trevor's POV-

"Wait! Jc! We cant go in. Remember. Alyssa and Kian are having date night in there." I said before Jc opened the door. He gave me a weird look. "So, that means we cant go in?" he opened the door. I scoffed and put my hand

over my face and shook my head.

I walked in and went straight upstairs, didnt even look at them.

I heard Kian mumble, "Here we go again. Might as well just go upstairs."

I could feel him rolling his eyes.

I stopped at the first step and tried to motion everyone upstairs so they dont ruin it for Kian and Alyssa.

They all ignored me except Ricky, Connor, Rosy, and Sam. Jc, Elisa, and Annie stayed and sat on the couch. "So, whatcha guys watchin?" Jc said in harmony.

Kian and Alyssa ignored them and, irritated, walked upstairs.

-Alyssa's POV-

I patted Ricky and Trevor's back as I walked updtairs because I saw them trying to get everyone upstairs. "Thank you." I mouthed

I swung open my bedroom door and fell onto my bed. "What are we gonna do?" Kian sighed as he fell next to me. "Alyssa." Kian turned his head to face mine. "Hmm." i hummed.

"Umm...I have been thinking, maybe, we could go on our own." I quickly looked at him, he gave me an 'I-dont-know' look.

"Kian, are you serious? You mean like, Move out?" i asked standing up.

"Yeah! It would be great, and its not like we are never gonna see them again. We can come over here all the time and they could come over all thw time too," Kian stood up and put his hands on my shoulders to stop me from pacing, "We could always be alone." he said seductively and smirked into the crook my my neck as he kissed my neck.

"I dont know," i said softly taking his lips off my neck. He shoots me the puppy look, the eyes,the lip, everyhing.

"Oh. Come. On." he kissed my lips in between each word. I giggled and kissed back. "I guess it'll be fine. But, What about them?" I pointed to the door, referring to everyone downstairs. "They are gonna do eveyhing to make sure it doesnt happen."

"And, ill...do everything to make sure it does." He kissed me again.

"Connor. Kian, Connor isnt gonna want me to live with you, ALONE."

"But. You are 19. So you can live with me, ALONE, if you'd like." He had his arms around my waist.

"Shh..." i heard from outside the door. We looked both looked at eachother then he opened the door, and there stood, Ricky, Jc, and Sam.

"Guys!" I said giggling, they just stared at us.

"Why?" Ricky asked looking sad.

"Why what?" i asked pretending nothing happened.

"Dont play that, We know." Jc said.

"Know what?" Connor asked with a mouth full of banana.

I gave Ricky Jc and Sam, the look.

"Uhh...Nothing." Sam said

"Oh...k?" Connor walked into his room. Jc, Ricky and Sam disappeared downstairs. I quietly slammed the door. "See Kian, they are all gonna be crushed." i sighed. "Maybe we just shouldnt have date nights." kian immediately responded "No. No! We will ha-"

"Kian! I was kidding. Of course we should have date night." i giggled as i walked toward him and wrapped my arms around his warm body, as did he. "Dont say that." he chuckled and squeezed me tighter.

I want to move, but at the same time I dont. If we do, they are gonna be crushed, I wouldnt be able to do it, but if we dont then we would neber be able to have date nighf at the house. God I hate making hard decisions.